Photo

The Crucible - Pre-Destiny 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

Believe it or not.  I have not been having a lot of fun in the Crucible lately.  I don't know why.

It is now taking me forever to get matched.  I was trying to complete my Rift bounty last night.  

Spawn into one game with 1 minute left, lost 20000 to 3000.  

Start a new game, we start off great, we ignite their rift twice, We're in the lead, then three on my team just left, we then got our arses handed to us.

Flying into the net game, I'm not even finished flying in YOUR TEAM LOST 20000 to 5000.

Start a new game against a full fireteam.  They're spawn camping the whole game.  I spawned in three times and immediately died.

I just turned my system off and watched Iron Man 3.

Pitiful...

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

Yeah, after a few games like that, I would have taken the hint too and just done something else. Rift will be back next week and I'll have a head start getting that completed sooner. Rift is just one of those games. 

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

Believe it or not.  I have not been having a lot of fun in the Crucible lately.  I don't know why.

It is now taking me forever to get matched.  I was trying to complete my Rift bounty last night.  

Spawn into one game with 1 minute left, lost 20000 to 3000.  

Start a new game, we start off great, we ignite their rift twice, We're in the lead, then three on my team just left, we then got our arses handed to us.

Flying into the net game, I'm not even finished flying in YOUR TEAM LOST 20000 to 5000.

Start a new game against a full fireteam.  They're spawn camping the whole game.  I spawned in three times and immediately died.

I just turned my system off and watched Iron Man 3.

Pitiful...

Fun in the crucible? That's a thing? I've never experienced that before anyway.

I like how you get so mad that you resort to watching Iron Man 3 

:laugh:

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

Crucible for me goes 1 of 2 ways.  Good, or really, really bad. 

When its good, it keeps me interested.

When things go bad ... I get teamed up against lag dancers, MLG teams, blueberries, squeekers ... ragequit!!

I'm hoping that it goes good the next time I play.  I realized recently I'm at level 20 and would like to push into 25 before throwing in the towel. 

I'm just hoping that while doing that I have more good day than bad. 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

Yesterday was an interesting day for me in the Crucible.

I started out in Mayhem Clash as I needed to finish the Heavy bounty.  I play three rounds of Mayhem.  The first two I was enjoying.  Standard Mayhem Clash type of game.  My third game.  OMG!!!!!

I was incredible.  I got a Phantom and I was the middle of a bunch of scrapping guardians.  I took four out in a row with grenades and a sidearm.

After that game, I had my heavy bounty done so I went into Control.  This is where I started getting salty.  I was trying the hand cannon bounty, couldn't get a kill, tried pulse rifle and couldn't get a kill.  After two games of that, I said, screw it, I'm just going to have fun.  Put on my normal loadout of MIDA, Sidearm and RL.  That's when I started having fun again and did great, mediocre and one bad game, but I was enjoying it.  

I need to stop the bounties at times and just go back to playing just to play.

Fun in the crucible? That's a thing? I've never experienced that before anyway.

I like how you get so mad that you resort to watching Iron Man 3 

:laugh:

Yes, you can have fun in the Crucible.

And I think I was more tired than anything and that made me just frustrated with the game.  Then I went for mindless entertainment after that.

• Kingdomville likes this

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

I'll probably jump into Mayhem Clash for a bit this week.  I actually like that game type for as chaotic as it is. 

I should probably play through the night fall to get the booster flame before jumping in again.