Photo

Graviton Forfeit - vs - Twilight Garrison

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1481 posts

Any Hunters out there feel Twilight Garrison has a bit of an advantage over the Graviton Forfeit?

Not necessarily in the juke and evade aspect of its perk, but for the fact that Graviton is tied to a specific class where Garrison can be used for any Titan subclass.  Seems like it gives the Garrison an unfair advantage.

Makes me wonder if they were to pin garrison onto a specific subclass which sub class would it be.

(I'd say Defender ... Just makes sense to me.)

Could you imagine how it could effect game play if a Gunslinger or Bladedancer could evade?

What are your thoughts?

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 316 posts

The only slight advantage TG has over GF (heh, talk about an ironic abbreviation) is that it's an air evade, which means it's slightly more difficult to predict. Other than that they're basically the same thing.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

I don't use either, so I can comment.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

I also have both , the GF is in the Vault as I never take Bones of Eao off my Hunter and I recently got a 400 TG and it's not leveled up yet and I prefer Armamentarium because of the 2  grenades ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

My hunter has Young Ahamkara's Spine for each of the gun type reloads.  I use this for the double tripmines that last 30 seconds.  I can have 3 nades out at once.  The only time I take this off is if i have to use bones for jumping puzzles and or Celestial Nighthawk for Crota.

My Titan uses Armamentarium for the dual grenades.