Photo

Faction weapons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

This was mentioned in a different forum and wanted to start a discussion here about it too. I have 3 of my toons pledged to each of the factions. My Warlock in FWC and Hunter in DO have enjoyed some nice weapons and rolls but when it comes to my Titan in New Monarchy, he seems to get shafted by the Executor. Although I have gotten some nice HC's from NM, the sniper, machine gun, shotgun, etc don't seem to be that great in the first place and I haven't gotten a New Assembly that I really liked for that archetype. 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

The only weapon I have liked from NM is the Conviction II sidearm. All the rest have been poo poo.  I've tried the Assembly II AR.  It's okay, but I'm not an AR guy to be able to say anything definitive.

I would say your Titan needs to go with Vanguard and Crucible weapons.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1481 posts

If I remember right, this weeks Handcannon roll for NM was pretty good. 

Out side of that there really hasn't been much to go on about, their inventory is a little flat.  (No scout or pulse rifles :P  )

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

This was mentioned in a different forum and wanted to start a discussion here about it too. I have 3 of my toons pledged to each of the factions. My Warlock in FWC and Hunter in DO have enjoyed some nice weapons and rolls but when it comes to my Titan in New Monarchy, he seems to get shafted by the Executor. Although I have gotten some nice HC's from NM, the sniper, machine gun, shotgun, etc don't seem to be that great in the first place and I haven't gotten a New Assembly that I really liked for that archetype. 

The problem is that the current weapon set from NM is globally bad in terms of archetypes. None are good for PvP nor PvE...

Low impact HC (maybe the most interesting weapon they have if you can roll Explosives-HammerForged-Rangefinder)

Low impact MG

Low impact AR

Low impact sidearm

Mid impact shotty

Mid impact sniper