Photo

Truth or Gjallahorn

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Truth or Gjallahorn in PvP (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Truth or Gjallahorn in PvP

1. Truth (3 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

2. Gjallahorn (7 votes [70.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

If you were to run an exotic RL in PvP, what would it be and why?

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1481 posts

Before it's nurf, I would have gone with Truth because of its wicked tripod perk and amazing tracking.

Now, I'd go with Gally and it's wolf pack rounds.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

I think people underestimate Truth now. While the nerf was a little too harsh (c'mon, three in the tube isn't TOO much), Truth was designed to find and kill stuff, and kill it hard. And it does that very well. A rocket from Truth is basically a guaranteed kill, where as a rocket from Gjallarhorn is potent, but still isn't nearly as effective. The fact is, some people just can't handle the Truth!
  • michael6745 likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3999 posts

Gjallarhorn , Tracking and wolf pack rounds as well as 2 in the tube ! Truth has only 1 in the magazine soooooooooo you have to reload after every shot , in some instances that could mean instant death !  

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

Gjallarhorn , Tracking and wolf pack rounds as well as 2 in the tube ! Truth has only 1 in the magazine soooooooooo you have to reload after every shot , in some instances that could mean instant death !  

I tried Gjally and Truth in Trials last night.  I had to back off an engagement to reload Truth where Gjally I could immediately fire again.  

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Yeah, if I had to pick one, I think it would Gjally. The WolfPack rounds can certainly finish off or at least hurt your opponent if the initial blast impact didn't do the job. I know those rounds have gotten me a couple times in pvp.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1481 posts

Thats kinda how I see it. 

If you happen to duck then initial rocket, you still have to deal with the Wolfpack rounds. 

And at that point you can either take the damage and hope it doesn't kill you.

Or turn tail and run and hope there is enough cover to keep from getting shot in the back