Photo

Hello, fellow Guardians!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

The White Dragon

The White Dragon

New Blood

• 1 posts

As the title suggests, yes, I just recently joined PlanetDestiny! ^u^ It's nice to meet you all!

The reason I've joined is because I wanted to get back into making YouTube videos, and since I've been playing Destiny a lot, I felt like giving my old YouTube channel a second chance and make Destiny content similar to the likes of TheBlackLink, Story Machine, FutureFoe, etc.

I unfortunately don't have an Elgato and I have a Mac (which means I'm rocking Final Cut Pro as my editing software), but since it's my 17th birthday tomorrow, I'll probably look at WalMart or something for one.

Additionally, I'm not the best when it comes to reviewing Destiny weapons and armor. My tastes are a little subjective when compared to everyone else. Plus, at times, I can get a pretty busy schedule, so staying consistent with video uploads is going to be somewhat problematic. But I will try my best! >u0

Thank you for hearing me out, and I'm glad to be here! ^7^

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3999 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Hi there White Dragon. Welcome to the Forum. We are glad you are here and good luck with your media endeavors.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

Welcome!

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

As the title suggests, yes, I just recently joined PlanetDestiny! ^u^ It's nice to meet you all!

The reason I've joined is because I wanted to get back into making YouTube videos, and since I've been playing Destiny a lot, I felt like giving my old YouTube channel a second chance and make Destiny content similar to the likes of TheBlackLink, Story Machine, FutureFoe, etc.

I unfortunately don't have an Elgato and I have a Mac (which means I'm rocking Final Cut Pro as my editing software), but since it's my 17th birthday tomorrow, I'll probably look at WalMart or something for one.

Additionally, I'm not the best when it comes to reviewing Destiny weapons and armor. My tastes are a little subjective when compared to everyone else. Plus, at times, I can get a pretty busy schedule, so staying consistent with video uploads is going to be somewhat problematic. But I will try my best! >u0

Thank you for hearing me out, and I'm glad to be here! ^7^

Hello, White Dragon! Welcome to the forums, and Happy Birthday (A little late, I know  :P )! This place contains a truly wonderful community, where we can all express our ideas and opinions without judgement, and it's good to see another person discovering it so. I will be sure to check out your channel (Is it the same as your username here?)!

Looking forward to hearing from you again, in a world without light... (Gosh that line gives me the chills)