Hello fellow guardians. Welcome to another Michael ramble session.
I've been listening to new Destiny Podcasts and one of them in two separate episodes brought up a few questions and I wanted to discuss them here.
1. What Destiny 1 Crucible formats are you wanting to see in Destiny 1.
2. Do you think Trials of Osiris will come back?
3. Do you think Trials will be released day 1? Or will we have to unlock it through a quest?
This is a little outside of my wheel house of thinking as It's been a very long time since I've hacked on a PC. But Destiny has been full of secrets. I know people have data mined Destiny and have found a lot of stuff. I'm not sure how that works. But with Destiny coming out on PC, do you think the data mining in PC will ruin the secrets found in Destiny 2?
1. I wouldn't mind seeing all the current modes come back and maybe some new formats with weekly rolling choices kind of like what we have today to keep the player pool into one lobby
3. I've been hearing that ToO may not come back until the first DLC drops. I think that would get the community in a uproar. However, we're starting the game off with supposedly nothing. Not even the clothes on our backs. That's a lot of naked guardians. I don't think we'll be set up to play ToO day 1. Which is why I think it will be there day 1, but you have to unlock it via a quest. Be a certain, rank, LL, etc.
This is what I'm worried about the most. Every content creator in the world is going to want to be the first to divulge all the secrets and they'll come fast and furious. I'm still trying to figure out how so much is found out so quickly in RoI.
This is why once the game drops, I'll probably be going dark for some time. I want to enjoy the game and learn the secrets as much as I can, by myself and with my Clan mates. I do know that Destiny is filled with secret stuff, so I will now be on the lookout, now. Once I get to a certain point, I'll be ready to start learning what's I've missed through my game play.