Photo

PDX-45

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 222 posts

For those of who don't know, the gunsmith finally has PDX-45. Going to pick up on at least 2 characters in case one roll is interesting and maybe save the other. Any other interesting vendor/faction weapons this week? Picked up Event Horizon last week and Waltz and Parthian Shot previously. Very pleased with all 3

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1750 posts

Nice. What kind of rolls do they have this week?

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 222 posts

I guess we won't know until Weds

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

Nothing worth this week. Keep your package...

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4488 posts

Nothing worth this week. Keep your package...

tenor.gif

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 222 posts

I got the HC, Smallbore, Rangefinder. Like it. Saving the others. What is the consensus god roll on PDX45?

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1750 posts

Stability and range is the key for all pulse rifles. So the roll you have there isn't too bad there. It's really nice. Additionally, there is an article on Planet Destiny that helps break down pulse rifles and recommended perks. It can be found here: http://planetdestiny...-rifle-reviews/.

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 222 posts

Man, what shit rolls on the PDX45 that I saved. wait another week

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

I got the HC, Smallbore, Rangefinder. Like it. Saving the others. What is the consensus god roll on PDX45?

I think that the ultimate combo would be Perfect Balance - Counterbalance - Rifled Barrel

Counterbalance could be replaced by Headseeker, Rangefinder, Full Auto or Outlaw at your preference