Photo

Exotic Raid Primary Weapons

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

I got the bond and the arms for my Warlock. Have yet to kill Crota as my team was out of sync during the end fight. Also got the Fusion and Adept Edict, which sucks because now I have 2 primaries with Arc burn :P

I got the Swordbreaker shotgun and Warlock Bond , we are at the Deathsinger challenge , We had to quit one of the team member had to turn the TV over to his son, so we are going to pick it up tonight .

• Kingdomville likes this

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 225 posts

So far got Necrochasm, Oversoul Edict and Abyss Defiant. LOVE Necro, like Oversoul, Abyss is shardable

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

So far got Necrochasm, Oversoul Edict and Abyss Defiant. LOVE Necro, like Oversoul, Abyss is shardable

Solar Burn this week ...  :whistling:

• Kingdomville likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 316 posts

VISION OF CONFLUENCE FOR NIGHTFALL THIS WEEK?!
\(O_O)/

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 225 posts

yes abyss is ok for pve, not good in pvp

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1481 posts

Last night I jumped into my first VoG run with some friends.  We were supposed to start off fresh as two of us (Me and another guy) hadn't run the updated raid yet. 

But one of the guys had an Atheon check point that he was hoping we would run with him, so we did. 

It took a few tries to get through due to minor mishaps. (Me falling off the map ... Disintegrating myself with my own Sleeper Simulant yadda yadda yadda)

BUt we finally took him down. 

And as he fell the rewards popped up ...

Fatebringer!

Vex Mythosclast!

I was pretty happy!  :)

We started off fresh after that and made it to the teleportation portion of the Templar engagement before calling it a night.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Congrats on beating Atheon there MK. It's happened many times myself falling off the map. Also, when firing rockets for DPS and then all of a sudden a teammate jumps in front of you and boom, you're dead.

GoldenTree

GoldenTree

New Blood

• 9 posts

I don't know about the rest of you, but grinding this late in he game isn't exactly sounding fun.

If they had done this at some point last year I would have been more than giddy to jump in and grind away.  

But now ... I'm just not that interested anymore.  

I'll probably give the new raids a shot just to see whats changed.  But I don't see myself grinding them anymore.  

Not with a whole new world not to far off in the horizon.  

Yeah. Kinda feel like I HAVE to grind the raids, just because Bungie brought them back, but to be honest, I look at the raids with a little exhaustion now. I guess I was looking at the raids through a nostalgia filter since TK came out!

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 316 posts

Yeah. Kinda feel like I HAVE to grind the raids, just because Bungie brought them back, but to be honest, I look at the raids with a little exhaustion now. I guess I was looking at the raids through a nostalgia filter since TK came out!

I JEST WANT SUM LOOOOOOOOOT

Not to mention Knuckles of Eao is making it so much easier to get those drops. Just be careful how many of those you use... there will be a debt to pay...

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

• 1481 posts

I received the ((CHAOS DOGMA~)) last night during our run.  And to be honest, even with the elemental damage its still a dog of a scout rifle. 

At a distance its ok.  Still hops around like a Kangaroo in spring shoes every shot.  But it can dish out some damage. 

Up close ... not so much.

Not sure if I'll shard or infuse it into something else.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

• 1481 posts

Wrapped up the raid we started back on the 19th last night.  We could have wrapped it up earlier if it was a straight play though.

but Challenge mode was challenging.  (randomly appearing shanks, Aksis Randomly volleyball spiking someone out of the map, etc. etc.)

Received a good amount of loot I needed at the end too.

The emblem for completing Aksis Challenge mode

((FEVER AND REMEDY~))

STEEL MEDULLA~

Infection Shell

Amalgam Shell

Spliced Nanomania Mask (better perks, stats and light than my current one)

Spliced Nanomania Cloak

And the new Weldfire shader

I'm kinda excited to get the new Fever and Remedy.  I always thought it was a pretty good hand cannon.  Its nice to have it with a burn now. 

• HockeyDad21 likes this

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

• 1481 posts

Was asked to join another WotM run last night.  So I took my Warlock in for his first run there. 
We only made it to the Zamboni before I ended up calling it a night.

I was pretty excited that I received the ((Steel Medulla~))  even though I wasn't using the knuckles thingy.

Up until last night the only Void primary I have in my inventory is a year 1 Atheon's Epilogue. 

It will make things a lot easier knocking out the Thorn bounty on my hunter now.