Photo

God Rolled Sidearms

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FisherKid814

FisherKid814

New Blood

• 9 posts

personally i have multiple God-rolled sidearms. By far my favorite is my teacup tempest which has crowd control, handloaded and reactive reload, turning it to a 3 shot to the body with it's perks active. Anyone else have sidearms that they are proud of?

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1616 posts

I have many sidearms that I can use but my favorite is Queen's Choice. Doesn't have the greatest perks - Army of One/Hand Loaded/Feeding Frenzy. But I just love the look, feel and sound it makes. I have several Havoc Pigeons that have some variation of range perks like rangefinder and hand loaded that I like. I have an Impeacher from NM that has HCR/Hand Loaded/Rangefinder.

FisherKid814

FisherKid814

New Blood

• 9 posts

I do enjoy my Queen's Choice as well, mine with rangefinder, quickdraw, and feeding frenzy. However I don't use it much with my poor destiny connection having a serious effect on its projectiles, making them never hit. If my internet was better id use it more often in my NLB loadout

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4201 posts

I do enjoy my Queen's Choice as well, mine with rangefinder, quickdraw, and feeding frenzy. However I don't use it much ... making them never hit. 

Could be your aim.   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :D  :D  :D  :D

These are the ones I use is no particular order. I love them all

Conviction II - Rangerinder / Spray and Play / HCR

Ironwreath-D - Army of One / Feeding Frenzy / Reinforced Barrel

Queen's Choice - Army of One / Partial Refund / Hand loaded

Wormwood - Hidden Hand / HCR / Hand Loaded - I believe this is the vendor roll.  ??

Just picked these two up this weekend and did well with them

JaberHakke-D - Army of One / Cascade / HCR

JaberHakke-D - Reactive Reload / Battle Runner / Hand Loaded

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 206 posts

Wormwood-Sureshot-RF-HCR-Fitted Stock  Not even interested in trying anything else out

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

The BEST kind of Hunter

• 1272 posts

I've got a few sidearms laying around.  I only use a hand full of them though. 

My Wormwood: Truesight - Armor Piercing Rounds/Lightweight - Fitted Stock/Zen Moment -  HIdden Hand.

Conviction II: Fastdraw - Rangefinder - Spray n Play - Hand Loaded/High Cal Rounds/Appended Mag

Queens Choice: Rangefinder - Speed Reload ... I forget the other perks. 

I normally just hand with my Wormwood, but tonight I might dust off the Conviction II and take it out to play for a while.