Photo

God Rolled Sidearms

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

FisherKid814

FisherKid814

Recruit

• 10 posts

personally i have multiple God-rolled sidearms. By far my favorite is my teacup tempest which has crowd control, handloaded and reactive reload, turning it to a 3 shot to the body with it's perks active. Anyone else have sidearms that they are proud of?

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1668 posts

I have many sidearms that I can use but my favorite is Queen's Choice. Doesn't have the greatest perks - Army of One/Hand Loaded/Feeding Frenzy. But I just love the look, feel and sound it makes. I have several Havoc Pigeons that have some variation of range perks like rangefinder and hand loaded that I like. I have an Impeacher from NM that has HCR/Hand Loaded/Rangefinder.

FisherKid814

FisherKid814

Recruit

• 10 posts

I do enjoy my Queen's Choice as well, mine with rangefinder, quickdraw, and feeding frenzy. However I don't use it much with my poor destiny connection having a serious effect on its projectiles, making them never hit. If my internet was better id use it more often in my NLB loadout

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4316 posts

I do enjoy my Queen's Choice as well, mine with rangefinder, quickdraw, and feeding frenzy. However I don't use it much ... making them never hit. 

Could be your aim.   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :D  :D  :D  :D

These are the ones I use is no particular order. I love them all

Conviction II - Rangerinder / Spray and Play / HCR

Ironwreath-D - Army of One / Feeding Frenzy / Reinforced Barrel

Queen's Choice - Army of One / Partial Refund / Hand loaded

Wormwood - Hidden Hand / HCR / Hand Loaded - I believe this is the vendor roll.  ??

Just picked these two up this weekend and did well with them

JaberHakke-D - Army of One / Cascade / HCR

JaberHakke-D - Reactive Reload / Battle Runner / Hand Loaded

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 214 posts

Wormwood-Sureshot-RF-HCR-Fitted Stock  Not even interested in trying anything else out

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Banner

• 1309 posts

I've got a few sidearms laying around.  I only use a hand full of them though. 

My Wormwood: Truesight - Armor Piercing Rounds/Lightweight - Fitted Stock/Zen Moment -  HIdden Hand.

Conviction II: Fastdraw - Rangefinder - Spray n Play - Hand Loaded/High Cal Rounds/Appended Mag

Queens Choice: Rangefinder - Speed Reload ... I forget the other perks. 

I normally just hand with my Wormwood, but tonight I might dust off the Conviction II and take it out to play for a while. 

FisherKid814

FisherKid814

Recruit

• 10 posts

High rate of fire sidearms are not to be avoided, they are perfectly acceptable in the meta. I have a Binding Blaze and the Raid sidearm and both of these are great spam weapons when that one player is getting too close for your primary. Simply back pedaling and aiming for the chest will find great success

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1668 posts

#sidearmswerealwaysgreat

• teppic likes this