Photo

Hi Guardians! Looking for people on Xbox one to do public events/help me with raids?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jennie500713

Jennie500713

New Blood

• 2 posts

I just bought all the dlc content, AGAIN because I didn't know it couldn't be transferred from the 360. Anyways I'm not bad, just don't have a lot of people to play with and every time I try to do the public event with the taken captains, it runs out of time. Also never really done raids before and I'd like to. I have a level 40 hunter, level 38 warlock and level 34 titan. And I have to do all the story missions all over again, so.. could really use some help! Add me if you'd like, my gamertag on Xbox one is AbbeyStryker.

And I'm super excited to get back in the game again!! Literally played for like 12 hours today lol.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

Feel free to add me on XBL ,I'll help when I can , planning on doing Crotas End hard mode real soon 

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Hi there Abbey. Welcome to the forum.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

Welcome!

Homechild

Homechild

New Blood

• 4 posts

Hi AbbeyStryker!

I'm on Xbox one, usually on from 21:00 - midnight (UK time) Sunday to Thursday (not every night, usually 3-4 nights).

I'll be happy to help you through the missions/strikes/raids/whatever.

Feel free to add me.

Gamertag is homechild

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

Welcome Guardian :)

Mtannert23

Mtannert23

Forum Sergeant

• 97 posts

Hi Jennie, welcome.

Taking a break from Destiny atm, but I think I will be back in a couple of weeks, when the updated raids are released. I love to do the raids, even more with people that haven't tried it before, as long as they control their rage :) added you