michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4548 posts

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1663 posts

Neat but nobody wants to play Destiny anymore, so the nostalgia factor is lost if no one who played this with me the first time wants to come back to do it again

• Art of War likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3835 posts

Looks like yet another dam book I have to not complete ,pain in the ass !! Well the VOG is back anyway !
  • Mat likes this

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1663 posts

Looks like yet another dam book I have to not complete ,pain in the ass !! Well the VOG is back anyway !

i like having the books if they are there from the start. adding new ones...eh...

• Art of War likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4548 posts

i like having the books if they are there from the start. adding new ones...eh...

They're trying to give people a reason to play all the content so we have something to do until D2 is released.

• sgtcoy likes this

REVRolo

REVRolo

Forum Sergeant

• 132 posts

There is a lot of things I love about destiny. Vault of Glass, however, is not one of them. I hated that raid with a passion. Stepped foot into it once and wanted to burn that place to the ground. I am not fricking Mario. If you are going to put time sinks into a damn raid then it should explosions and things dying. Not some damn jump puzzles. Yes I am venting.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3835 posts

There is a lot of things I love about destiny. Vault of Glass, however, is not one of them. I hated that raid with a passion. Stepped foot into it once and wanted to burn that place to the ground. I am not fricking Mario. If you are going to put time sinks into a damn raid then it should explosions and things dying. Not some damn jump puzzles. Yes I am venting.

I also hate the frigging jumping puzzles if I want to play a platformer I would ,this is why I've never completed the KF raid ,all that BS jumping and that stupid puzzle at the "totems" ,the only reason I can see doing it is for TOM Grimoire otherwise they can keep it !!!!

They're trying to give people a reason to play all the content so we have something to do until D2 is released.

I already have a ton of  stuff to do before D2 comes out ! 

WardenMagen

WardenMagen

Forum Lieutenant

• 230 posts

New and/or rehashed content is nice to give a little more injection to the life of D1, but for me, I really want a huge LL increase, something like 500. Chasing that goal will offer way more playable value than anything else

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3835 posts

New and/or rehashed content is nice to give a little more injection to the life of D1, but for me, I really want a huge LL increase, something like 500. Chasing that goal will offer way more playable value than anything else

NO NO NO NO , i haven't made 400 yet ,(close but no cigar) !! if they do raise it that much at least it'll keep us all busy ! 

Sidearmmeta

Sidearmmeta

Forum Sergeant

• 73 posts

This VoG thing looks interesting,but from the trailer and the way it was presented to revolve around the achievement book and all past raids,has me thinking that the only new content is actually just the book. It seems not just plausible but likely that the raids will remain unchanged. I find the prospect that they updated every in-game event from vanilla to TTK to max light highly unlikely.

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1663 posts

but it should be entirely retroactive, telling me i need to get crucible kills when i have like 70,000 is stupid. I dont want to play crucible, they ruined pvp.

• Art of War likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3835 posts

So ,now to get The Necromancer and Mythoclast ,I have to do higher light Level raids ? Well I've only done VOG normal once and Crota HM once ,so I guess I'll have to find a Sherpa on LFG since I don't have loads of experience it'll be hard to find a group otherwise !And I Still HATE jumping puzzles !!

Art of War

Art of War

Royal Legion of Mara Sov

• 634 posts

Neat but nobody wants to play Destiny anymore, so the nostalgia factor is lost if no one who played this with me the first time wants to come back to do it again

Preach brother... they continue to crap on the games most loyal veteran players. So those of us that are 400 light level, with 1000 strange coins, 2000 motes of light, and 150 exotic shards still have nothing to do since Bungie didn't raise the light level.

Even though 72% of people still playing Destiny are 400 already they kept the max light level the same because Bungie wants EVERYONE to be a 400 when Destiny 2 comes out. So, EVERYONE will now get that Destiny 1 veterans trophy emblem aka a meaningless veteran participation trophy.

Deltatoast89

Deltatoast89

Forum Lieutenant

• 152 posts

Did anyone else see the shirt that we get as a "reward" for all our trouble? We get a "deal" on it like the last one...not for free...but something we pay for. That has got to be the most pathetic "reward" for all our time wasted that I have ever heard of.
  • Mat likes this

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1663 posts

I refuse to buy it, and I'm the guy who bought the halloween emblems.

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 70 posts

Its a good thing you guys are spokespeople for the game of Destiny.  If you don't like the Raids, Don't Play The Raids.  There is a great number of people who love this gesture at "new content." 

Complaining and making negative comments all the time about how broken and unplayable the game is, is confusing.  Why waste the time and energy complaining a game your not playing?  Doesn't make much sense. 

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

Did anyone else see the shirt that we get as a "reward" for all our trouble? We get a "deal" on it like the last one...not for free...but something we pay for. That has got to be the most pathetic "reward" for all our time wasted that I have ever heard of.

Yeah I found this very funny. And it's also a brilliant business manipulation, I'm certain they'll sell thousands of tshirts. Much more than if they just sold it without having to "earn" it. Brilliant.

Also you're not forced to buy it. And it's a nice tshirt with your gamertag on it. In a game where no virtual content is carried on to the sequel, getting a physical symbol of your achievements is a nice idea. And it's impossible to give it for free, this would cost far too much.

Jehuty

Jehuty

Weebly weeb.

• 633 posts

With VoG coming back, the shotgun whores buried, and Red Death being good again, I might return to give Destiny one last run.

Deltatoast89

Deltatoast89

Forum Lieutenant

• 152 posts

Yeah I found this very funny. And it's also a brilliant business manipulation, I'm certain they'll sell thousands of tshirts. Much more than if they just sold it without having to "earn" it. Brilliant.
Also you're not forced to buy it. And it's a nice tshirt with your gamertag on it. In a game where no virtual content is carried on to the sequel, getting a physical symbol of your achievements is a nice idea. And it's impossible to give it for free, this would cost far too much.

I don't doubt that people will buy it. Considering the last time this happened, it was one of the only things they could've done but still for that to be the reward for three years of trouble is ridiculous. Just using a similar reward as last year's Moments of Triumph for more work is something I don't think people will accept nor care about.

Its a good thing you guys are spokespeople for the game of Destiny.  If you don't like the Raids, Don't Play The Raids.  There is a great number of people who love this gesture at "new content." 

Complaining and making negative comments all the time about how broken and unplayable the game is, is confusing.  Why waste the time and energy complaining a game your not playing?  Doesn't make much sense.

Some people do still play this game, just not as much with the content drought. With me personally, the problem isn't the new content. That's fine and all, I'm down for the old raids. The problem with it is that Bungie announced the return of these raids in the same week as the announcement that nothing of substance is being carried over into Destiny 2, so for the people who want the new stuff and aren't playing just for fun, the point of playing is basically moot when the stuff is gone in six or seven months anyway. Bungie kinda shot themselves in the foot there by saying "Hey, we're updating the raids and bringing new gear with them, but you don't get to use any of it for the sequel"

Preach brother... they continue to crap on the games most loyal veteran players. So those of us that are 400 light level, with 1000 strange coins, 2000 motes of light, and 150 exotic shards still have nothing to do since Bungie didn't raise the light level.

Even though 72% of people still playing Destiny are 400 already they kept the max light level the same because Bungie wants EVERYONE to be a 400 when Destiny 2 comes out. So, EVERYONE will now get that Destiny 1 veterans trophy emblem aka a meaningless veteran participation trophy.

It's a shame too. It's a crock that the most loyal of the fan base get nothing for the trouble and that we have to pay even more money to continue on in D2.
  • Art of War likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4548 posts

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

• 191 posts

OH THAT SANDBOX TRAILER HAS ME SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW

michael6745

michael6745