Photo

Hello everyone!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FireflyNeph

FireflyNeph

New Blood

• 4 posts

Hi everyone! I've been a Guardian since just after The Dark Below dropped, but have been following Destiny news since the first announcement. I am mostly a solo PvE player, and main my hunter. I have a warlock for PvP, because for some reason I'm not entirely horrible with it. and I have a titan who almost never sees playtime because I am just godawful with titan class. Seriously, it's horrendous.

For about two years I had a clan that I played with, but they all ditched Destiny for Overwatch and have decided they are never coming back :/ I've been having fun soloing old missions and things, but I miss having a fireteam to kick ass with, and I've been listening to PD's podcast for months and love it, so I decided to join up here and see what happens~

A bit about me: I'm a 24 year old chick who games. I'm on the east coast of the USA and for now am only really able to game late evening or weekends. I play a whole bunch of other games as well, so I'm not a hardcore Guardian. I am, however, a completionist, and still have a few achievements to get and exotics to collect. I don't get too riled up by games. I love gaming, so I won't ruin it for myself by stressing.

I look forward to being a part of this awesome Destiny community~

• Kingdomville likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

If you ever need help fell free to add me !

• FireflyNeph likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 316 posts

Hello, and welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear that your buddies dropped Destiny. Good to see that you stuck through though!
Like you, I've been around since about the time of TDB. I'm a solo player as well, and, while it can get boring sometimes, it's a nice break from the real world as an escapism. 
My mastery of sucking in the crucible is the only thing that makes me cry at night... okay, maybe not the ONLY thing.
Again, welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing more of you here!

• FireflyNeph likes this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

Welcome Guardian! :)
  • FireflyNeph likes this