Photo

Iron Banner 2/28

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

redafro1980

redafro1980

Forum Lieutenant

• 225 posts

yeah.Grinding out IB for a good Nirwin's Mercy, Ironwreath, Efrideet, Felwinter etc. made it worth the grind. Now it's like, what's the use.

The other thing is the absolute shit rolls from skeleton keys. I've been trying to get a good roll Imago Loop. I know I've got 20-30 and every damn one  has the worst of the  worst situational perks. Even the crucible and vanguard bounties seem to be the same. If I do get a Shadow Price, Grim Citizen,  it's  trash. just bad luck I guess

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

yeah.Grinding out IB for a good Nirwin's Mercy, Ironwreath, Efrideet, Felwinter etc. made it worth the grind. Now it's like, what's the use.

The other thing is the absolute shit rolls from skeleton keys. I've been trying to get a good roll Imago Loop. I know I've got 20-30 and every damn one  has the worst of the  worst situational perks. Even the crucible and vanguard bounties seem to be the same. If I do get a Shadow Price, Grim Citizen,  it's  trash. just bad luck I guess

Bad luck and stupidly large perk tables full of uninteresting perks. New weapons have limited perk tables with almost only good options which makes getting a good roll quite frequent. Those old weapons have large tables full of bad perks so the probability of getting a good roll is very low.

For example, if you don't include the sights, Imago Loop has 13 possibilities in the first column, 5/10/7 possibilities in the second, and 10 in the last.

The chance of rolling the perfect "Fatebringer roll" with Outlaw (1/13) - Explosive Rounds (1/10) - Firefly (1/10) is then 0.0769%. Not even one in 1000 drops.