Photo

Fast Striker Bounty

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

I was playing my Hunter last night after playing my Titan all day.  I grabbed all the Crucible bounties and several of the Vanguard bounties.  I hopped into a Control match.  About half way through, I get a kill with my sidearm and the Vanguard Fast Striker bounty pops up completed.  What the heck?  It's Vanguard bounty and I completed it in the Crucible?

The Bounty is getting 30 kills without taking any damage.  Which I don't understand.  I only got 12 kills during that game.  Is this a broken bounty?

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1885 posts

Huh. I dont think Ive ever had a Vanguard bounty complete for me while playing crucible. 

BK54

BK54

Forum Lieutenant

• 176 posts

You two have been playing Destiny HOW long?!

Most of the Vanguard bounties can be completed ANYWHERE, unless said other wise.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

Interesting.  I usually grab the Vanguard bounties, go to the patrols and complete them. Then I grab the Crucible bounties and run them.  This was like the first time I've had any Vanguard bounties in my list while running the Crucible.  Therefore, I didn't know it could be done.  

I learned something new today.  I can go home now.

Adkyth

Adkyth

Forum Lieutenant

• 297 posts

.  I can go home now.

Lucky!

But yeah, I think there is usually a 5x multiplier for bounties completed in the Crucible. For quests that can be completed in PvP or PvE that's usually how it works.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 430 posts

Yeah, when it comes to vanguard bounties some of them can be completed in the crucible. I really think this should be changed, as I'm pretty confident the Vanguard didn't post these with the intention that we'd just go and shoot each other around. It's not a big deal, but if you want to nitpick, then yeah.