Photo

sup broskis

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Giomunni

Giomunni

New Blood

• 2 posts

I figured I'd try my hand at making friends to play with, so, here I am!

You can call me Giomunni, or just "Z", if you prefer. I'll be going back to college so I can work as a kindergarten teacher, and I'm a hobbyist digital artist, as a bit of background information about me! I'm also a major Soulsborne enthusiast, I'm super into Rick and Morty (and The Blacklist), and there's a wide variety of other things I'm interested in.

Destiny has definitely become one of my favorite games since I've started playing it, though I have to admit, my skill levels are severely lacking in this game. I'd define myself as very casual and noncompetitive, it's rare I even play in the Crucible, honestly.

Then again, I'm awful at PvP. I'm more likely to be found goofing off in the Strike Playlists, as I have a bit of a penchant for PvE over PvP. Albeit, that isn't to say I'll be any use in raids, I haven't completely played through one yet. I hope to change that in the future, of course.

I'm not the best, but I do enjoy playing, and I'm hoping to make friends who are down for just chilling and playing the game without any pressure to try and be perfect. Y'know, no getting upset if we have to start something over, no raging out over people dying; I'd like to make friends who enjoy playing the game for the sake of playing. Be awful at Destiny with me. Let's go be terrible at PvP together or something.

In that same vein, I should likely note that I play on the Xbox One.

I look forward to getting to meet you all!

• Kingdomville likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3999 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

Wow! You have great aspirations!

As for a skillset in PVP, don't worry, I'm just as awful (though much more competitive).

Looking forward to seeing more of you!

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

Welcome!

Giomunni

Giomunni

New Blood

• 2 posts

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all!  ^^

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Hi there Z. Welcome to the forum. We are glad you are here. Good luck in your studies.

• Giomunni likes this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

Welcome Guardian! :)