Photo

Hello From Down Under!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

G'day everyone (No, I don't usually talk like that. Not all Aussies do.), my name's Finn. I'm a 16 year old nobody from Adelaide, South Australia. I've been using Planet Destiny as my source of Destiny news for a long time, though I only just discovered the forums. Massive derp, I know.

I've been playing this game ever since Year 1, starting about a month before Expansion I: The Dark Below came out. My family preordered the white PS4 back in 2014, which came with a copy of Destiny. At the time, I had no idea what this game was, or even what to expect from it. I had to beg my dad to hold onto it, so that I could try it out.
3 years later, I'm still glad that I did.

I fell in love with this game immediately. The art, the story (STORY?!), the enemies, the grimoire and everything in between resonated with me so well. After more begging, I was able to finally get my hand on expansions 1 and 2, and got my first job with the purpose of getting enough money to purchase The Taken King, as well as Rise of Iron later on.

So, Finn, what can we expect to see from you?

I'm so glad you involuntarily asked that question, figment of my imagination. I will be talking about basically all things Destiny. My favourite topics are lore, content and updates, and exotic weapons and armour. 
All comments and opinions are welcome on everything that I post, but please refrain from anything offensive, not just for my sake, but for the sake of everyone else reading. If you really feel it necessary to do so, or you simply want me to read something without posting it on the formus, you can always email me here:

finnbh0206@gmail.com

That's all for now. Go out and shoot some Thralls for me (Seriously, those things terrify me)! I hope to see some of you here soon!

• Giomunni likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3999 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

• Kingdomville likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

Thankyou very much! Looking forward to seeing you on the front lines!

warboss_azazel

warboss_azazel

Forum Lieutenant

• 182 posts

G'day Finn, Welcome to the forums.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

Thanks! I can't wait to see just what this community is capable of!

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

Welcome!

Tobi-Cain5

Tobi-Cain5

New Blood

• 9 posts

Welcome from up top (england)!!!

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Hi there Kingdom. Welcome to the forum.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

Thanks so much everybody! I think that expanding my involvement within the Destiny community is going to bring a lot of great things for me!

A lover of Games, Books and all things bound to get you picked on in school....

It's okay, we didn't choose the nerd life...
The nerd life chose us.

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

:Welcome:

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

Aw, this is amazing! Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys!

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

Welcome Guardian! :)