Photo

Weapon reforge - bring it back

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Crepitus1337

Crepitus1337

New Blood

• 5 posts
I really want the weapon reforge option back again with the gunsmith. I don't care even if it's just one perk at a time or per weapon. Even if it cost 100 marks and 10,000 glimmer, a shard and glass needle!

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4251 posts

I agree that by significantly increasing the cost, it wouldn't be as big of a deal and would give you something to work towards. 

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1874 posts

If they do reforging for weapons, I would also like to see "reforging" for legendary armor as well. I know you can do it for exotic armor but I would like to see if I can reroll legendary armor to change reloading perks, int/dis/str, etc.

• michael6745 and teppic like this

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

If they do reforging for weapons, I would also like to see "reforging" for legendary armor as well. I know you can do it for exotic armor but I would like to see if I can reroll legendary armor to change reloading perks, int/dis/str, etc.

10k support votes!

Now you have the choice between: looking good with crappy perks and T9 abilities vs having the perks/stats you like but looking like the patchwork monster

For weapons, I'm glad they removed it. Even with increased cost, some people will definitely find a way to abuse it, and we'll have once again some people with the perfect combo that completely unbalance the game.