Photo

Hey, yo! Wassup folks?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

JammyMofo

JammyMofo

New Blood

• 4 posts

So I'm new to the Planet Destiny forum although I'm certainly not new to the game, been playing since the Alpha on PS3 and migrated over to PS4 for the Beta.

Play all classes of character and am LL 400 on all of them,  am missing a few exotics but not too fussed by that. I need the Outbreak Prime but can't be bothered to get the quest finished, maybe one day. Oh I also need the IceBreaker but hopefully that'll come before too long.

Um, what else to say, not sure really. I just started editing my videos together and posting gameplay on youtube so feel free to check those out.

https://www.youtube....zegBf_RloAYYYbw

I'm in an active Clan called Old Man Clan even though I wouldn't necessarily say I am old, 34. I just got fed up of being in a few clans that were filled with immature buttwipes, played CoD quite a lot with said groups, so looked for a better fit. Been with them ever since launch.

Anyway if you feel like playing, I am usually on at weekends, based in UK so times will be late evening early morning. 10pm-3am ish. Fridays I'm on most weeks all day long.

KThxBye

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

:Welcome:

• JammyMofo likes this

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Hi there Jammy. Welcome to the forum. We are glad you are here.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

Welcome!

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

Welcome Guardian :)

Vipertec

Vipertec