Photo

Iron Banner - Control - 11/8

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Adkyth

Adkyth

Forum Lieutenant

• 297 posts

I wonder how long it'll be 'til Destiny 2 comes out and if they've got some more events in store for us.

By now (though I'm not max ligh level yet) I've got everything I wanted and everything I need to be well prepared for any in game activity. They'd have to come up with something good to keep me interested for another 6 or 9 months...

I kinda think the timing for this IB was a little bad. Now everyone has pushed their light level so high, even though the raid challenges just came out no one's gonna care for them.

If Destiny 2 doesn't bring forward D1 content like the quests/strikes/raids, than I would assume that at least VoG and Crota will be getting an update. I would be surprised if the max light level isn't close to 500 before D2 drops.

• DaniArrow likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5114 posts

If Destiny 2 doesn't bring forward D1 content like the quests/strikes/raids, than I would assume that at least VoG and Crota will be getting an update. I would be surprised if the max light level isn't close to 500 before D2 drops.

I think max light will be set to 485 in the April update and be reset once D2 drops as I believe we'll be starting completely new characters in D2.

I don't think VoG or Crota will get updated.  

I think some new weapons and armor will be introduced.  I think PoE will be updated with new RoI bosses.  I also think a new quest(s) will be introduced to get us interested in what will be the D2 story.

I don't think they'll be any major revamps to the existing ADLs of Destiny as they'll be totally revamped in D2. 

I think we'll be limping along for content until D2 drops.  Which is unfortunate since they need to keep peoples interest in the game high in the lull between updates.

• DaniArrow likes this

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1239 posts

I thought they said they'd bring back some old content at some point on their website or twitter...

Since they've got nothing to loose it'd be nice if they'd bring all raids to reward us with high light level stuff. Maybe even bring back the old weapons or give us quests for Icebreaker and so on... If they don't bring the characters and level over to Destiny 2, they can basically let us go nuts shortly before it drops.

• michael6745 likes this