Photo

Iron Banner - Control - 11/8

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1874 posts

That is michael6745 on this forum. I am not sure if he wants his PSN known on this forum or not so you might want to pm him if you wanna know his gamertag.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5114 posts

That is michael6745 on this forum. I am not sure if he wants his PSN known on this forum or not so you might want to pm him if you wanna know his gamertag.

He knows.  He's just messing with us.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1874 posts

*massive downvote*  :P

Ubo = troll

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

*massive downvote* :P

Ubo = troll

Michael & HockeyDad21 are on the List of Ubo!

Trump was on there, but since he won...*gulp*

Hentai Sensei

Hentai Sensei

Auck Fnime

• 374 posts

An entire day of IB AND STILL NO FLIPPING HEAVY

It's literally the only thing holding me from 400
Kill me please

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

Kill me please

all i get is heavy! I need bloody clever dragon!

Mtannert23

Mtannert23

Forum Sergeant

• 102 posts

Me too!
All my heavy weapons are LL 400 now, I don't need any more :(

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 184 posts

I don't know if anyone has posted this or noticed it yet but there is no level 5 package anymore.  I was looking forward to getting something when I went to the Temple but nothing! 

I guess they are giving more loot during end game and decided to turn off the level 5 packages. 

Mtannert23

Mtannert23

Forum Sergeant

• 102 posts

I don't know if anyone has posted this or noticed it yet but there is no level 5 package anymore.  I was looking forward to getting something when I went to the Temple but nothing! 

I guess they are giving more loot during end game and decided to turn off the level 5 packages. 

Okay thanks, then I will definitely not play more IB, once I have cashed in the 4 bounties on each character :) More time for BF1  :thumbsup:

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1239 posts

Whoa. I tried the Trials sniper in IB last night, that thing wrecks! I dunno if I just had a good day but I never got that many headshots with a sniper before.

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

Okay thanks, then I will definitely not play more IB, once I have cashed in the 4 bounties on each character :) More time for BF1 :thumbsup:

while true, the drop rate is good and the vendor gear is excellent!
  • HockeyDad21 likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5114 posts

Kill me please

I got one heavy Exotic and one of the Silvered Dred  at 399  TROLLED

I got a second Clever Dragon last night that had better perks on it than the one I got Tuesday.  Pretty damn stable.

I also got the IB sidearm last night. OMG that thing is awesome!!!  

All I need now is a 400 Heavy, Cloak and Arms.  

I am finding myself a little *meh* about this Iron Banner.  I'm more excited about the game being over and hoping for an Exotic engram and a 400LL post game drop than I am about the game itself.  I still play the games like I normally do.  Some are great some, not so great. I've completed all four IB bounties and now what?  I'm just playing a standard Crucible match and hoping for post game drops.  The incentive of the daily bounty is no longer there.  We can be rank 5 in a day if we play enough.  Then what?  The IB can't just be about loot drops, can it?

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

I got one heavy Exotic and one of the Silvered Dred at 399 TROLLED

I got a second Clever Dragon last night that had better perks on it than the one I got Tuesday. Pretty damn stable.

I also got the IB sidearm last night. OMG that thing is awesome!!!

All I need now is a 400 Heavy, Cloak and Arms.

I am finding myself a little *meh* about this Iron Banner. I'm more excited about the game being over and hoping for an Exotic engram and a 400LL post game drop than I am about the game itself. I still play the games like I normally do. Some are great some, not so great. I've completed all four IB bounties and now what? I'm just playing a standard Crucible match and hoping for post game drops. The incentive of the daily bounty is no longer there. We can be rank 5 in a day if we play enough. Then what? The IB can't just be about loot drops, can it?

that's all it has ever been. With the new bounty system and dramatically increase loot drop rate, rank is only important if you want to buy gear from the vendor.

Plus IB has always been a means to improve gear and light levels for solo players.

This is a much better system than before and respects players time a lot more.
  • michael6745 and Orree like this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5114 posts

that's all it has ever been. 

I agree that this is a much better system for loot and play time.

The old Iron Banner used to have two Weekly and two Daily bounties. 

I'm just asking for two daily bounties to come back.  They don't have to give loot rewards, just something to strive for during the game besides the standard crucible bounties.  Or am I asking too much.

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

I agree that this is a much better system for loot and play time.

The old Iron Banner used to have two Weekly and two Daily bounties.

I'm just asking for two daily bounties to come back. They don't have to give loot rewards, just something to strive for during the game besides the standard crucible bounties. Or am I asking too much.

i prefer this system. Sometimes, the bounties made you all stressy aboot doing a certain task. It is more chill now.

Kill people with guns? Check
Kill people with abilities? Check
Play games & win some matches? Check
Iron Support - do stuff to help team bounty? Check

Lmao

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5114 posts

i prefer this system. 

It's all about the Ubo...  :ermm:

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

It's all about the Ubo... :ermm:

it is an opinion, but yes. It is always about me. I'm the almost toxic, selfish person on the site lol
  • michael6745 likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5114 posts

it is an opinion, but yes. It is always about me. I'm the almost toxic, selfish person on the site lol

20e80f67daf13f6cad3fe8e554287e941af6e55f

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1527 posts

Investment actually been on quite a tear in IB. Overall KD is positive and so is my win/loss percentage.

I still seem to fall appart every 4th match. But could be worse.

Hentai Sensei

Hentai Sensei

Auck Fnime

• 374 posts

Actually last night before I went to bed, I got some pretty disgustingly dirty rolls on a clever Dragon and silver dread.

My clever Dragon had: perfect balance/ high caliber rounds/ counterbalance

My silvered dread has
Perfect balance/extended mag (WITH FIELD SCOUT AS ALTERNATIVE/ and counterbalance

I'm absolutely shredding kids with these guns.

WardenMagen

WardenMagen

Forum Lieutenant

• 230 posts

*sigh* You have my Clever Dragon. I wondered why I was not receiving it

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5114 posts

Clever Dragons were dropping left and right last night.  I'm pretty happy with the one I have.  The perks I have boost the range almost twice as much as available with the vendor roll.  I was doing well with it until I just got tired of being one of many with the weapon, so I switched back to MIDA.  

I ran the forge last night for 20 minutes and got a 400 cloak and 400 Ghost. I got my Exotic Engram Arms to drop in the IB.  Now I just need a 400 Heavy and I'm 400.  Right now I'm 399.9875 as my heavy is the only thing not 400. It's 399.. erg!!!

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1527 posts

I was running the dirty M&M combo for a bit last night with the Zombie holding the heavy slot. (Malok & Matador) But after a game or 2 would swap out my primary until finally settling in with MIDA. (It's that speed boost!)

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

I felt the sting of the Clever Dragon. Got 2 drops but crappy rolls. It didn't matter what range i was at, clever dragon beat my MIDA. When i infused up my DoP and got in close, the DoP was shredding them all. Paired with a vigil, the combo was close to mid range lethal!

Adkyth

Adkyth

Forum Lieutenant

• 297 posts

I completed the bounties and hit rank 5 on my titan and warlock already, so last night i just had some fun running NLB and sidearm. 

I just need Ghost and Boots for 400...alas.