Photo

Hello : just read the topic on casual v hardcore and joined up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DGLEEDS01

DGLEEDS01

New Blood

• 2 posts

Hi guardians , I read the topic and felt compelled to join , yes I've played destiny since day dot , yes I was kicked from raids because I did not have X y z or wanted to understand what was going on, I play with my two sons a lot and we have bumped into a few good souls along the way who have passed on their experiance on the raids etc , new raid exempt as we are working on our light (369) as we are aware folk will shun us if we are too low. For my part I've always been happy to help folk if they send me a message etc etc , but I would hope that Ivan also meet more guardians who I can enhance my / our experiance of the game I love ( and hate at times ) as I spend hours grinding to boost reputation or attempt to solo nightfalls , which sadly seem a thing in the distant past .
Thanks for reading if your still awake and I've not put you to sleep
  • Noles likes this

Hentai Sensei

Hentai Sensei

Auck Fnime

• 374 posts

Those people who ask for 370+ light have no idea how to raid. Im a sherpa ( i have run lots of newbies through raids since day 1) and i can assure you that 360 light is enough to run the whole thing, provided you can learn the mechanics and learn what dangers you should avoid.

But anyways, welcome guardian.

Enjoy your stay.

DGLEEDS01

DGLEEDS01

New Blood

• 2 posts

Appreciate the welcome and I love the fun aspects of the raids the working as team , who is best suited to what roles , and I even enjoy taking folk through the old raids
Appreciated

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

Welcome Guardian :)

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4276 posts

Welcome Guardian !