Photo

Introducing: The Impeccable Insect

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SanitaryCockroach

SanitaryCockroach

New Blood

• 3 posts

Hello fine folks of the Destiny community, my name, (totally real) is SanitaryCockroach! I have loved this game to death since I got The Taken King in August 2015 for Xbox One, and have played the living daylights out of it. I have traditionally played more of a solo PvE style, and my go-to class is Titan, though I love the concept of Bladedancers, and love to use it when not needing to be cooperative. I am not a big fan of the Crucible, but kudos to those who love it. I am a bit of a Patrol freak, and I enjoy discovering goodies all over the maps. My biggest regret is that currently I have no permanent Raid/Event team. As my name implies, I love those creatures of the arthropod persuasion. I am also a bit (exremely) eccentric, and have a penchant for puns and quips. I am generally pretty chill online, and I would really like to get to know this pretty nice community. Now that I have rambled for a few epochs, I hope we can get along.

Sincerely,

A Bathing Bug

• Noles likes this

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4251 posts

:Welcome:

• SanitaryCockroach likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4199 posts

Welcome Guardian !

teppic

teppic

Forum Captain

• 499 posts

Welcome to the forum!  :Welcome:

But stay on the forum. I have insecticide. 

King.Shkai

King.Shkai

Apprentice

• 36 posts

Welcome Cockroach feel free to brag and ask any question here it can more than likely be answered

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5114 posts

Welcome!

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

Welcome Guardian :) :dinklebot:

Shleeepy Head

Shleeepy Head

Fringe Fanatic

• 718 posts

welcome, insect guy! feel free to add me

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1874 posts

Hi there. Welcome to the forum. We are glad you are here.