Photo

Intro from SNAKEROY

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SNAKEROY

SNAKEROY

Recruit

• 10 posts

Hello to everyone here at Planet Destiny. Glad to be here!

I'm an old school gamer dude(45), and I'v been gaming since PONG!

Always loved Destiny, and I always keep coming back to it. Love the grinding, never get sick of strikes, love Crucible, love the Raids, love the gear, and love the weapons!! Iron Banner with my buddies have been some of THE BEST moments in gaming I'v ever had in my life!! 

I also just realized within the last 2 weeks that Destiny might be my favorite game of all time. Borderlands 1, and 2 were #1 for the longest time, but I'm pretty sure Destiny just moved into #1. And once Rise Of Iron launches....it's all over!  

And one more thing, I just started making Destiny "music cinema" videos on YouTube. At least Destiny for now, because that's all I'm playing at the moment. I have 5 videos, and there all under 5 minutes long. I'm really looking for at least a little feedback(other than just my friends.) Good, or bad I really want to hear from the Destiny world, so please watch!!  

Please comment here and/or my channel.  Here's the link. You can always Subscribe to if you like  :devil:

Snake Roy's YouTube channel

Thanks in advance! See ya around Guardians! 

• Noles likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4251 posts

Welcome Guardian !

Goreratten

Goreratten

Forum Sergeant

• 139 posts

Much welcome :D

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1885 posts

Hi there snakeroy. Welcome to the forum. We are glad you are here.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5178 posts

Welcome!

SNAKEROY

SNAKEROY

Recruit

• 10 posts

Thanks for the welcomes, but can someone for the love of Dead Orbit watch at least 1 of my videos!  oO

I'm dying to hear some feedback..good or bad. Like I said, I just started doing this stuff. If I sound desperate, it's because I am! haha

I wanna hear from the Destiny people!!

Jamez

Jamez

Forum Lieutenant

• 244 posts

:Welcome:

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

Welcome Guardian :)