Photo

The new black titan armor & Fallen walker boss have the same logo ()

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1711 posts

Just pointing this out, maybe that's the plague warmind's logo? It's not the Rasputin logo but similar in design language. We wear House of Wolves logos on our gear (so it's not unheard of) and the Fallen version is just a crude take on it I guess.

ptoY67L.png

U1v8kY6.jpg

d5LCUOF.jpg

Zydron

Zydron

Forum Lieutenant

• 293 posts

Good eye, hmmmmmmmm

BK54

BK54

Forum Lieutenant

• 176 posts

You probably get the armor from it or you steal it from another walker..

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1711 posts

or could that be the raid armor?

TheFireman1012

TheFireman1012

Forum Sergeant

• 111 posts

It is heavily speculated this is the raid armour that we are seeing on the titan and death zamboni.

I personally believe that the sigil shown is the SIVA's infected warmind sigil, much like how the warlock seraph reform robes have the sigil of the warmind, possibly Rasputin's sigil. We've seen images of a warmind's core infected with SIVA, or likely is SIVA. It retains the same diamond shape of Rasputin's Sigil but is different enough to be that of another warmind. Those are my two cents. Please excuse formatting, am on mobile.

TL;DR Sigil of another warmind infected with SIVA.
  • DefiantMars likes this

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1711 posts

Right, I agree with you. And the black (warmind) with red (SIVA cabling seen everywhere) seems to fit that it's raid armor since its based on SIVA, the boss. However, it may juts be a legendary armor set we get through the main quest?

However, we also see the gritty version of the symbol on a black-red and silver version Omolon gun with SIVA styling as well. 

CknHy5dWgAEGoZv.jpg

This is the Siva Titan armor set for Destiny: Rise of Iron.

• DefiantMars likes this

Elbows_Of_Doom

Elbows_Of_Doom

Doom Bringer

• 338 posts

I really quite like the look of that titan armor. It does look very much like it was influenced by a warmind.

navidee

navidee

Forum Major

• 801 posts

I really hope this is the raid armor. I'll actually get it on all three of my guardians this go if this is the case.