Photo

Hey Friends!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

Hey guys I just wanted to say hello! It's been awhile since I've been on the forum and been awhile since I've played destiny. I don't won't to bore you with the details for my absence, but I'm back and have started playing again the last couple of weeks. How's everyone been? Also if you came to the forum in the last 4 months then greetings! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you've enjoyed your experience here on the forum as much as I have!

• Lil'Ubo, metalman5150, Lokhe and 3 others like this

BRC37

BRC37

Forum Lieutenant

• 315 posts

I feel sorry for Xboxers. Watch your domes. 

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

I feel sorry for Xboxers. Watch your domes.

But...but...the guardian known as  mrchuckles has fallen....you should have saw my iron banner games haha. 

TheStackTrace

TheStackTrace

stackfour

• 1260 posts

Hey chuckles, barely playing now myself, but good to see you back. Miss your videos of you abusing other guardians...
  • Mrchuckles21 likes this

Lokhe

Lokhe

Bird-powered Viking

• 2495 posts

Hey Chuckles! Been a while =) I haven't played Destiny in a couple of months now myself but I hang around hehe. Welcome back! How ya been?

:Welcome:

mrscorps

mrscorps

Forum Major

• 826 posts

Hey chuckles! ;) Hows life? Well, for me, I've been playing Destiny yet slightly less and now with overwatch it might be taking a second seat allowing me a bit of rest from the grind which I'm starting to feel I sorely need.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5267 posts

Welcome back Chuckles.  Glad your back.  Your game will improve again the more you play and the Xboxers will cringe again...

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4334 posts

Welcome back Chuckles ! Good to see you came back here to the forums , looking forward to seeing some new vids , not looking froward to running into you in the Crucible !

Elbows_Of_Doom

Elbows_Of_Doom

Doom Bringer

• 338 posts

Good to hear you're back playing again :) welcome back to the fold

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5267 posts

But...but...the guardian known as  mrchuckles has fallen....you should have saw my iron banner games haha. 

Wow.  I looked at your Destiny Tracker games.  OMG.  I think even I could have a chance now.  Laugh.  You'll get back into the swing of things and then I'll be greatfull that I'm not on Xbox...

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1894 posts

Hi there MrChuckles. Welcome back.

Pbhou

Pbhou

Forum Lieutenant

• 300 posts

Whatever.  I'm not afraid of this guy.  If I see you in the crucible, then we'll see who's the one chuckling.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5267 posts

Whatever.  I'm not afraid of this guy.  If I see you in the crucible, then we'll see who's the one chuckling.

Challenge offered!!!!!

Zydron

Zydron

Forum Lieutenant

• 293 posts

*Lets off a 21 Mida salute of respect* Well if it isn't Mr Mida aka I was using it for it was all trendy. What up Mr Chuckles, welcome back.

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

Welcome back Chuckles! Now where is Matt with his Rahoolin vids?!?! :P

• Art of War, Mrchuckles21 and michael6745 like this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5267 posts

Welcome back Chuckles! Now where is Matt with his Rahoolin vids?!?! :P

Nooo!!!!!!

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

Hey chuckles, barely playing now myself, but good to see you back. Miss your videos of you abusing other guardians...

I miss making them. I might bring them back, but I would have to have more diversity with the games I play. I currently play League, division, dark souls and destiny so there's a lot to keep me busy lol. 

Hey Chuckles! Been a while =) I haven't played Destiny in a couple of months now myself but I hang around hehe. Welcome back! How ya been?

:Welcome:

I've been good, just busy with life haha. 

Hey chuckles! ;) Hows life? Well, for me, I've been playing Destiny yet slightly less and now with overwatch it might be taking a second seat allowing me a bit of rest from the grind which I'm starting to feel I sorely need.

It's busy haha. Transferred positions at my job, so lots of learning lol. I'm super pumped for overwatch, that game looks super promising and fun! 

Welcome back Chuckles.  Glad your back.  Your game will improve again the more you play and the Xboxers will cringe again...

haha thanks! The game has definitely changed some things up, but the types of players have remained the same. 

Welcome back Chuckles ! Good to see you came back here to the forums , looking forward to seeing some new vids , not looking froward to running into you in the Crucible !

I might start making vids again. I've got a new set up, a better mic and a webcam now, so i might do some live commentaries and tips. I might do more than destiny though to keep myself entertained lol. 

Good to hear you're back playing again :) welcome back to the fold

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Wow.  I looked at your Destiny Tracker games.  OMG.  I think even I could have a chance now.  Laugh.  You'll get back into the swing of things and then I'll be greatfull that I'm not on Xbox...

To be fair that one night where I had a .36 K.D. in that one game I was drunk,but I do have some catching up to do lol. 

Hi there MrChuckles. Welcome back.

Thank you!!

Actually one doesn't chuckle, he gets chuckled, but in due time my friend :D

Challenge offered!!!!!

It shall be accepted after I get the hang of things again, tying to get back into the game and get used to the new elite controller I got haha. 

I was indeed the Mida trend starter back in the thorn Era lol. I was soo sad when everyone found out how great it was haha.  :( I still love using side arms often  ;) unlike most players, and thank you for the welcome Zydron! 

Lil he's probably off rahooling a pole somewhere haha

• Lokhe and michael6745 like this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

I miss making them. I might bring them back, but I would have to have more diversity with the games I play. I currently play League, division, dark souls and destiny so there's a lot to keep me busy lol. 

I've been good, just busy with life haha. 

It's busy haha. Transferred positions at my job, so lots of learning lol. I'm super pumped for overwatch, that game looks super promising and fun! 

haha thanks! The game has definitely changed some things up, but the types of players have remained the same. 

I might start making vids again. I've got a new set up, a better mic and a webcam now, so i might do some live commentaries and tips. I might do more than destiny though to keep myself entertained lol. 

Thank you for the warm welcome!

To be fair that one night where I had a .36 K.D. in that one game I was drunk,but I do have some catching up to do lol. 

Thank you!!

Actually one doesn't chuckle, he gets chuckled, but in due time my friend :D

It shall be accepted after I get the hang of things again, tying to get back into the game and get used to the new elite controller I got haha. 

I was indeed the Mida trend starter back in the thorn Era lol. I was soo sad when everyone found out how great it was haha.  :( I still love using side arms often  ;) unlike most players, and thank you for the welcome Zydon! 

Lil he's probably off rahooling a pole somewhere haha

curse your polite quote responses! :P

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

curse your polite quote responses! :P

Like I said in one of the responses, you can change the game, but you can't change the player haha. Plus my job requires me to be polite to people regardless of whether they like me or not, so it translates to life haha.

• Lil'Ubo and Pbhou like this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

Like I said in one of the responses, you can change the game, but you can't change the player haha. Plus my job requires me to be polite to people regardless of whether they like me or not, so it translates to life haha.

Welcome back old friend :)

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5267 posts

I don't play Destiny well when I've been drinking.  It's like my hands don't do what I want them to.  Okay, I should qualify that as they do less what I want them to in the game.

If you've been off the game for a couple of months I can believe you're rusty. If I am off for a few days I have to relearn.  The game moves fast in PvP.

Art of War

Art of War

Knights of the 7 Kingdoms

• 757 posts

Hey guys I just wanted to say hello! It's been awhile since I've been on the forum and been awhile since I've played destiny. I don't won't to bore you with the details for my absence, but I'm back and have started playing again the last couple of weeks. How's everyone been? Also if you came to the forum in the last 4 months then greetings! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you've enjoyed your experience here on the forum as much as I have!

Welcome back Mrchuckles21... we missed you man and your awesome videos!

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5267 posts

Is it me, or has there just been a slump in videos overall?  

I still want to see a nicely edited "blooper" video.

• Art of War and Mrchuckles21 like this

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

Welcome back old friend :)

Glad to be back!

I don't play Destiny well when I've been drinking.  It's like my hands don't do what I want them to.  Okay, I should qualify that as they do less what I want them to in the game.

If you've been off the game for a couple of months I can believe you're rusty. If I am off for a few days I have to relearn.  The game moves fast in PvP.

But drunk destiny can be the best with friends, just don't try to get unbroken or you might get frusterated....Been there done that... haha

Thanks you I really appreciate that!! I love your queen banner! It looks great!

• Art of War likes this