Photo

Bounties

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ExoticTitan

ExoticTitan

New Blood

• 3 posts
I have a question for you guys lol, one which I do not know the answer to :/ what r weekly crucible bounties?

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5182 posts

Welcome.

The weekly Crucible bounties are unlocked when you complete Lord Shaxx's quest.

https://www.reddit.c..._how_to_unlock/

Once you complete the quest, there will be 6 more bounties available from Lored Shaxx and 3 or 4 more from the Crucible Quartermaster.  They are ones such as.  you have to get 10 kills for an AR, 10 for an HC, 10 for a Scout and 10 for a Pulse rifle.  etc...

volnatic

volnatic

Forum Sergeant

• 74 posts

It's a long, arduous quest line, but the weekly bounties, once unlocked, yield legendaries and/or exotic weapons upon their completion.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5182 posts

It's a long, arduous quest line, but the weekly bounties, once unlocked, yield legendaries and/or exotic weapons upon their completion.

Oh, Yes. I forgot about that.  Last weeks I got 20 strange coins when I turned in the Complete all 5 bounty.  That will get me fifteen 3oC (when I add a strange coin) which those 3oC will yield me at least two exotics.

volnatic

volnatic

Forum Sergeant

• 74 posts

Oh, Yes. I forgot about that.  Last weeks I got 20 strange coins when I turned in the Complete all 5 bounty.  That will get me fifteen 3oC (when I add a strange coin) which those 3oC will yield me at least two exotics.

Wow. I've never gotten SC from that quest line that I'm aware of. I've always gotten exotics or legendaries with bad rolls. Haha