Photo

Fusion rifles are

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

Ryka Varad

Ryka Varad

Best Shitposter NA

• 723 posts

I never used Pocket Infinity in Year 1, now it's suddenly become one of my favorite exotics in the game.

Oh you missed it's Y1 Glory. The hate messages I'd get for getting doubles and tripled with one charge cycle made me die from laughter many times.

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

I ran this one-two punch so many times yesterday

kendelahoussaye

kendelahoussaye

Forum Lieutenant

• 304 posts

I've been rolling with Susanoo for a while now, really like it. I think fusions get a bad rep because they rely so much on timing and in closer quarters can be fatal if you're not accurate. I'll say there is something about watching people run away when they hear you popping off fusion shots, especially when you can still reach them. Honestly fusion kills are probably the most satisfying, especially when you or the enemy is airborne.
  • Mat likes this

RPG-HAD

RPG-HAD

New Blood

• 8 posts

I have one of the FR4's from the first weeks it was on the gunsmith and it is a damn sniper with rangefinder. Plan C and Telesto can be super fun too...Especially if you run fusion rifle ammo on chest and boots. 31 special feels dirty.

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

<3 darkblade

• StArMoRe likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

I got the Dead Orbit Hitchhiker FR4 this weekend.  Is this a good FR?

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

I got the Dead Orbit Hitchhiker FR4 this weekend.  Is this a good FR?

Hits like a truck, useable. Like I say to everyone, needs braced frame or HLS. Personally, I think the slower(est) charge time isn't worth the damage trade-off of having the highest impact possible.

StArMoRe

StArMoRe

New Blood

• 6 posts

Well the way I play telesto beats every fusion rifle which causes problems for teams in trials haha...apart from the annihilating sleeper simulant which is ridiculous in PVE

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

how would molesto beat every fusion? wouldnt you just trade?

i dunno, ive never done well with it, dont know how to use it properly yet in PVP

NPCs Nightmare

NPCs Nightmare

Forum Lieutenant

• 177 posts

hahahaha that one kills me when you see a titan running in for the shotty kill and you piss on his parade with darkblade hahaha (laughs manically)

• Mat likes this

Zydron

Zydron

Forum Lieutenant

• 293 posts

hahahaha that one kills me when you see a titan running in for the shotty kill and you piss on his parade with darkblade hahaha (laughs manically)

more satisfying than that is using Plan C on shotgunners, sliding or otherwise, they always think they have the drop on you until that auto charge ruins their day. 

• NPCs Nightmare likes this

It's a Wipe

It's a Wipe

New Blood

• 4 posts

I've been trying to find a good fusion but nothing i find has any decent range. Has anyone got any ideas?

BradInKC

BradInKC

New Blood

• 4 posts

I've been trying to find a good fusion but nothing i find has any decent range. Has anyone got any ideas?

I have a Panta Rhei with Rangefinder and Braced Frame.  Braced Frame keeps the cone of the projectiles together longer so having this is almost a must.

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

i've been farming darkblade all week to get a braced frame roll. got 2 so far, bad rolls. ugh. real shit luck.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

i've been farming darkblade all week to get a braced frame roll. got 2 so far, bad rolls. ugh. real shit luck.

Maybe you should dance for them and they'll give you better rolls.  ?

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

i jazz hands everything

O7kVAdr.jpg

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Good lord...  Why do I subject myself to this thread?

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6633 posts

i jazz hands everything

O7kVAdr.jpg

is that your friend's head in front your crotch?

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

it is what it is

• Lil'Ubo likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

His shadow is missing the pumpkin head.

• Mat likes this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6633 posts

His shadow is missing the pumpkin head.

this game sucks. i want a refund.

• Mat likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

this game sucks. i want a refund.

And so does Eiva1vx, I guess.

• Lil'Ubo likes this

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

archiving purposes, gonna make a video at some point

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

I keep telling myself to give fusion rifles a chance, but I usually end up going with a Sniper rifle or shotgun instead. 

I have a Darkblade that has Rangefinder and Hidden Hand that I've toyed with in PvE enough to level up, but the charge time is soooooo long.

I also have a Thesan with Rangefinder and accelerated coils that I do use on occasion, but just in PvE as well. 

One of these days I'll test them out in PvP.

Xerkxes

Xerkxes

Forum Captain

• 485 posts

: /

I've got the spite, with near max stability, but it doesn't NEARLY fire as straight as yours does, Mat..
dafuq are the perks on yours?

• Lil'Ubo and Rwar789 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Media