[Recruitment] [ps3/ps4] Rulez of Nature clan looking for members

PS3:

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xXpointmanXx

xXpointmanXx

New Blood

• 2 posts
Were just looking for members in our clan to increase our presence in the destiny universe across both ps3 as well as ps4. we aim to assist all members in their efforts with their missions as well as raids. For the raids specifically were looking for people who know what their doing or at least have a good idea on what to do while having the appropriate light level to do so. Were looking for loyal members who will help each other out in their time of need and who will make the clan fun and rage free (unless bungie wants us too) . You also have to be an active member and if you are deemed inactive you will be kicked from the clan. Also no joining just to join. We are in alliance with disciples of retribution so we will play with them often. Having a mic will increase chances of acceptance. Here we should be more than willing to help our fellow members to improve our skill and progress within the game. So if you would like to join send me a message :)
My psn is pointman4444

Edited by xXpointmanXx, 04 November 2015 - 05:02 PM.

BigR

BigR

Apprentice

• 36 posts

Sounds like a good active clan. Well let me give you my specs

PSN: bigL4912

Warlock 305 - 306 light

TKK Raid - 4 completions

Crota Raid - 6

VOG - 3

Been here since day one, I work 9 - 5 during the day and Guardian by night. Weekends full carnage. I like to have fun but I like to finish and achieve goals every time im in destiny, but I am laid back, I patients and time with my fellow Guardians. Just send me an invite message because I will be on tonight.

xXpointmanXx

xXpointmanXx

New Blood

• 2 posts
Please send a message with the friend request expressing interest in joining the clan so I know who you are

xXNobs_4_LyfeXx

xXNobs_4_LyfeXx

New Blood

• 7 posts

Is this Clan still recruiting? Because finding a clan for ps3 is pretty difficult these days and ive been looking to join one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Any:, PS3: