Photo

Pepper? Pepper? Eyes up Pepper..err Guardian.

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

More like wormspore...

I feel I'm going to burn for this one.

You and I my friend...you and I will burn. Perhaps, forum banned. xD

Kidding aside tho...I wasn't sure where else to post this. I feel like neither the "Form a Fire Team" or "Destiny" sub will eat me alive.

I am considered a Lone Wolf in Destiny, but lately as I watch streamers finish the King's Fall Raid over and over, to watching Youtube contents over and over, I feel like it's time for me to do it as well. I have just been doing random stuff like doing Gunsmith testings, bounties, to running patrols, to gathering materials, queuing for Prison of Elders, you know mundane stuff.

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I finished the Paradox mission to start the grind for No Time To Explain exotic weapon. Aside all the stuff that I mention, I'm also gathering Calcified Fragments, but as we all know some are in raid missions. I know I have gathered 30 or so fragments, but I've hit the wall. My "Old Time Hunger" and "Road to King's Fall" tasks sits cold and stale in my Quests tab. And I know this brings me to acquiring the Touch of Malice exotic weapon.

I am very inexperienced with raids. Hell my bf has been telling me to solo Crota's End raid, but lo and behold, I am a pansy. No shame in that.

Are there like people/clan kind enough to be patient with someone inexperienced like me when it comes to King's Fall raid. Right now I see it as Normal mode, perhaps because of my light? Idk...

So yeah, mind helping a raid rookie like me? D:

I just don't know...

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3999 posts

You and I my friend...you and I will burn. Perhaps, forum banned. xD

Kidding aside tho...I wasn't sure where else to post this. I feel like neither the "Form a Fire Team" or "Destiny" sub will eat me alive.

I am considered a Lone Wolf in Destiny, but lately as I watch streamers finish the King's Fall Raid over and over, to watching Youtube contents over and over, I feel like it's time for me to do it as well. I have just been doing random stuff like doing Gunsmith testings, bounties, to running patrols, to gathering materials, queuing for Prison of Elders, you know mundane stuff.

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I finished the Paradox mission to start the grind for No Time To Explain exotic weapon. Aside all the stuff that I mention, I'm also gathering Calcified Fragments, but as we all know some are in raid missions. I know I have gathered 30 or so fragments, but I've hit the wall. My "Old Time Hunger" and "Road to King's Fall" tasks sits cold and stale in my Quests tab. And I know this brings me to acquiring the Touch of Malice exotic weapon.

I am very inexperienced with raids. Hell my bf has been telling me to solo Crota's End raid, but lo and behold, I am a pansy. No shame in that.

Are there like people/clan kind enough to be patient with someone inexperienced like me when it comes to King's Fall raid. Right now I see it as Normal mode, perhaps because of my light? Idk...

So yeah, mind helping a raid rookie like me? D:

I just don't know...

Just hit up the LFG section and you should be able to find a group that will help you

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

Just hit up the LFG section and you should be able to find a group that will help you

I frequently use LFG mainly for Nightfall run, but never for raids.

I wanted interaction like here at the forum and what-not. :c

Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger

Badger Thor!

• 1621 posts

Guardians, calm it. Holy...I left for a meeting at work and I find this.

We all know Michael is lying, he's not a duck. Certainly not made of 90% helium as well.

He's a spawn of Skolas. I know this. I feel it.

As for Lil'Ubo, we all know he's lying as well. He's Canadian for crikey's sake. *sjokz fired*

Now I go back to knitting.

You've learned a valuable lesson here. Never leave a thread alone that has either Badger or Ubo commenting in it. It tends to get out of hand quite quickly and will be bursting with the shenanigans when you come back.

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

You've learned a valuable lesson here. Never leave a thread alone that has either Badger or Ubo commenting in it. It tends to get out of hand quite quickly and will be bursting with the shenanigans when you come back.

I'm keeping two eyes on you two...

>.>

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

I'm keeping two eyes on you two...

>.>

I'm cool. I'm legit nice guy! Too bad i'm on PS4. Stay away from the Badger.... he stole my innocence... :(

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

I'm cool. I'm legit nice guy! Too bad i'm on PS4. Stay away from the Badger.... he stole my innocence... :(

I think I'm starting to get that I need to stay away from both of you... D:

Anyhoos...yeah. I think the Sleeper Simulant and No Time To Explain will keep me preoccupied for the time being.

But really...I still need to do King's Fall eventually... D:

Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger

Badger Thor!

• 1621 posts

I think I'm starting to get that I need to stay away from both of you... D:

Anyhoos...yeah. I think the Sleeper Simulant and No Time To Explain will keep me preoccupied for the time being.

But really...I still need to do King's Fall eventually... D:

Could always join our clan. We raid on the regular and we have people all over the world so time zones aren't a big deal.

You've never had innocence and you like the things I do. You just act scared and appa;lled because you think it makes you look normal. :P

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

Could always join our clan. We raid on the regular and we have people all over the world so time zones aren't a big deal.

...you'll take a raid rookie like me? dear gawd, i'd recommend absorbing all the patience the earth can offer you. D:

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

...you'll take a raid rookie like me? dear gawd, i'd recommend absorbing all the patience the earth can offer you. D:

Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg.9d3969f656

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg.9d3969f656

I think...I think...think..think...I'm agreeing with this... D:

Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger

Badger Thor!

• 1621 posts

I think...I think...think..think...I'm agreeing with this... D:

No trap! We DO have an age limit which I think is 18. We have people on at all hours and we have open comms with messengers and facebook as well.

http://forums.planet...ng-for-members/

Also you can go to Bungie and search for Light of the Brotherhood there as well. 

I'd have Ubo join but he's a dirty filth. Also not sure if we have a playstation division yet. :P But if we DO open a playstation division then I want Ubo to join. 

HiiiPoWeR

HiiiPoWeR

Forum Sergeant

• 72 posts

Welcome to the community Pepper! My gamertag is HiiiPoWeR DOOM, my clan's Apocalypse Kings, send us a shout if you wanna play some time

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

No trap! We DO have an age limit which I think is 18. We have people on at all hours and we have open comms with messengers and facebook as well.

http://forums.planet...ng-for-members/

Also you can go to Bungie and search for Light of the Brotherhood there as well. 

I'd have Ubo join but he's a dirty filth. Also not sure if we have a playstation division yet. :P But if we DO open a playstation division then I want Ubo to join. 

WHAT THE HECK BADGER?! Why are you mean to old people like me...18 age limit. sigh...

Or is this is a pun. Idk you capitalized "DO". You whippersnappers... D:

Welcome to the community Pepper! My gamertag is HiiiPoWeR DOOM, my clan's Apocalypse Kings, send us a shout if you wanna play some time

Thanks HiiPower. c:

I'll think about it.  ^^;

Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger

Badger Thor!

• 1621 posts

WHAT THE HECK BADGER?! Why are you mean to old people like me...18 age limit. sigh...

Or is this is a pun. Idk you capitalized "DO". You whippersnappers... D:

I can almost guarantee I beat you in the "old" dept. One of the guys in our clan is a 65 year old gamer as well. 

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

I can almost guarantee I beat you in the "old" dept. One of the guys in our clan is a 65 year old gamer as well. 

Oh no no...I can guarantee you I am older than you. xD

And I think I got it. I visited your forum post, "if you are 18". God that made me worry...lmao. You HAVE to be 18 years old to join.

My old self is happy TwT...

If that's the case, I'll convince my boyfriend to join as well. Both of us need to finish King's Fall.. D:

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

We never hear from them, ever again......... :P

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

We never hear from them, ever again......... :P

Are you saying I will be abducted?!

Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger

Badger Thor!

• 1621 posts

Oh no no...I can guarantee you I am older than you. xD

And I think I got it. I visited your forum post, "if you are 18". God that made me worry...lmao. You HAVE to be 18 years old to join.

My old self is happy TwT...

If that's the case, I'll convince my boyfriend to join as well. Both of us need to finish King's Fall.. D:

Yeah! Bring the BF along too! Our Clan leader's wife plays as well.

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

Yeah! Bring the BF along too! Our Clan leader's wife plays as well.

Halleluuu...

Finally I will get this monkey off my back.  TwT

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

Halleluuu...

Finally I will get this monkey off my back.  TwT

You have a monkey?!?!? That changes EVERYTHING!

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

You have a monkey?!?!? That changes EVERYTHING!

UH YEAH. I have a monkey named Oryx. D:

metalman5150

metalman5150

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

Salutations!

This thread needs some salt to go along with all of the pepper!

NA^2

• Lil'Ubo likes this

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

Salutations!

This thread needs some salt to go along with all of the pepper!

NA^2

I think a lot of salt has been poured between me, Badger, and Ubo already.

Ayyyy! xD

Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger

Badger Thor!

• 1621 posts

I think a lot of salt has been poured between me, Badger, and Ubo already.

Ayyyy! xD

Never salty!

Questionable sanity: yes.

Salty: no. :P