PSA: Nirwen's Mercy

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Hentai Sensei

Hentai Sensei

Auck Fnime

• 374 posts

If you havent gotten it yet...

What the fuck are you waiting for? Go buy this ungoldy beast of a gun from saladin (he has the absolute best rolls for it)and literally become the embodiment of crucible pubstomp. Too lazy to get to rank 5? Consult your senpai, hentai sensei, for a swift kick to the d***; thatll get your boil boiling.

HOT, AND PASSIONATE.

Sidearm is pretty dope too
  • Saikoro, marckdwesthk and Lokhe like this

Ryka Varad

Ryka Varad

Best Shitposter NA

• 723 posts

I run either my Doom of Chelchis (with full auto) with the Ironwreath sidearm, or the Mercy with the sidearm. Nirwins Mercy has a hidden perk that causes Shaxx to invoke the Mercy rule within 5 minutes of the match starting. It's a really good perk to have on the gun

fupster

fupster

NLB MLG HUMBLEBRAG!!!

• 492 posts

It's pretty good.

Saikoro

Saikoro

Forum Captain

• 404 posts

I just picked it up last night when my Titan hit Rank 5. I intend to rank my Hunter and Warlock up to get their respective boots and class items. Perhaps I should use this in the process?? ;) Being a huge fan of Apple of Discord, I think I'll use this advice.

navidee

navidee

Forum Major

• 801 posts

Is this the pulse rifle? That thing looks like a beast!

Hentai Sensei

Hentai Sensei

Auck Fnime

• 374 posts

Is this the pulse rifle? That thing looks like a beast!

Yupyup~

Definitely worth going through the iron bullshit
  • Ryka Varad likes this

GBZ Prime

GBZ Prime

New Blood

• 4 posts

Which perks would you recommend for it, maxed out stability or slightly less stability for a little more range?

Hentai Sensei

Hentai Sensei

Auck Fnime

• 374 posts

Which perks would you recommend for it, maxed out stability or slightly less stability for a little more range?

Maxed out stability

Mine has outlaw and third eye, with the perk that gives me more stability for less mag size. So worth
  • marckdwesthk likes this

Staph lnfection

Staph lnfection

Forum Lieutenant

• 277 posts

its a Hopscotch Pilgrim clone.

Ryka Varad

Ryka Varad

Best Shitposter NA

• 723 posts

Idk if I'm retarded, but when I counted out the burst numbers between the 33 round and 27 round mags on the Mercy, I got the same number of bursts.

BRC37

BRC37

Forum Lieutenant

• 315 posts

I need the Marks. I will have it tomorrow. 

marckdwesthk

marckdwesthk

Fake Asian Yo

• 740 posts

If you havent gotten it yet...

What the fuck are you waiting for? Go buy this ungoldy beast of a gun from saladin (he has the absolute best rolls for it)and literally become the embodiment of crucible pubstomp. Too lazy to get to rank 5? Consult your senpai, hentai sensei, for a swift kick to the d***; thatll get your boil boiling.

HOT, AND PASSIONATE.

Sidearm is pretty dope too

LOL I was waiting for you to make a post about it after our runs in IB hahahaha 

SteezySTi

SteezySTi

Forum Lieutenant

• 350 posts

Rolled mine with Headseeker, spray and play, and Braced Frame. Good luck my boys is all I have to say.

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1711 posts

It's literally a carbon copy of my Hopscotch Pilgin god roll. Sucks that everyone has it now. Not fair.

Then again, they nerfed hoppy, no one will know that joy.

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1245 posts

I gave it to my hunter, it's pretty nice. Good gun with a nice stabilty (even though the perks don't really make sense, they're all good for stability only two of them come with disadvantages lol)... However -excuse me for bragging about my fav PvP gun at the moment- the Suros PDX41 from the gunsmith is still a bit better. :)

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

Maxed out stability

Mine has outlaw and third eye, with the perk that gives me more stability for less mag size. So worth

I picked mine up Saturday morning.  I still prefer my Hung Jury...

navidee

navidee

Forum Major

• 801 posts

I gave it to my hunter, it's pretty nice. Good gun with a nice stabilty (even though the perks don't really make sense, they're all good for stability only two of them come with disadvantages lol)... However -excuse me for bragging about my fav PvP gun at the moment- the Suros PDX41 from the gunsmith is still a bit better. :)

I have a PDX but don't think I've even fired it yet. Might have to try it out in crucible this week.
  • DaniArrow likes this

EmbraceTheEdge

EmbraceTheEdge

Forum Captain

• 725 posts

I'm loving mine so far.

iceman84087

iceman84087

Forum Sergeant

• 123 posts

It  is beast. I've been loving my Suros PDX41 but I really like that the Nerwin's has increased stability and 3rd eye.

Ryka Varad

Ryka Varad

Best Shitposter NA

• 723 posts

Braced Frame is best perk for it. Perfect Balance makes it a lazor will recoil. Braced Frame turns it into aa beast that could split a fart molecule

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

I used some of my Motes last night and fully upgraded my Nirwen's Mercy.  Then wen't and played in the IB.  It's actually a pretty good weapon.  One bust of head shots and that's that.  I went through 3 rounds with it, but ended back with my HJ.  Partly because of the range.

Ferocious

Ferocious

Bnet: Ferocious#11854

• 195 posts

It's literally a carbon copy of my Hopscotch Pilgin god roll. Sucks that everyone has it now. Not fair.

Then again, they nerfed hoppy, no one will know that joy.

That is actually very fair giving everyone the opportunity to have one, having it drop from RNG doesn't make it fair it makes it random.

w00dzs

w00dzs

Forum Lieutenant

• 194 posts

So i reached rank 5 but didn't buy it because it actually dropped for me yesterday.  Pretty happy with the perks so i saved my marks.

Dropped with Secret round, spray and play and perfect balance.  Will have to see how it preforms.

ExoticGuardian

ExoticGuardian

Apprentice

• 39 posts

Red death is as good or better than the nirwens. Though the sidearm is really awesome. Even the one that you get from Lord Salad. 

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1711 posts

That is actually very fair giving everyone the opportunity to have one, having it drop from RNG doesn't make it fair it makes it random.

random is the definition of fair