Photo

Sleeper Stimulant

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

SteezySTi

SteezySTi

Forum Lieutenant

• 350 posts

Looks like all of those people who wasted there time "searching" for the unlock can finally stop wasting there time ;)

Bungie finally gave everyone the quest after turning the 4 fusion rifles in:

For anyone looking PD released the video with all the information below:

BK54

BK54

Forum Lieutenant

• 171 posts

This is after turning in the Orb thing? The part where you need to do the Warsats?

Tohkka

Tohkka

Forum Sergeant

• 108 posts

Looks like all of those people who wasted there time "searching" for the unlock can finally stop wasting there time ;)

Bungie finally gave everyone the quest after turning the 4 fusion rifles in:

For anyone looking PD released the video with all the information below:

Ah, it feels good to see how people wasted there time crying about IT'S IN THE GAME in the shoutbox.

As far as I'm concerned it wasn't in the game until now. 

*Sips tea(rs of those who wasted time)*

• SteezySTi likes this

SteezySTi

SteezySTi

Forum Lieutenant

• 350 posts

I'm still waiting on a certain someone to tell me, they were wrong after arguing for an hour that it was ingame.

• Tohkka likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

Do we/I have to get this done today ? If so ,I'll have to wait till next time it pops up not going to be able to get it done today !

Erenion253

Erenion253

Forum Sergeant

• 85 posts

https://twitter.com/...833248818049024

"If you've collected the items needed to unlock it, The First Firewall is your Director today. If you haven't, it will return in time."

Sounds like it's only available today for now, get it done while you can!

This event was planned the whole time and after today no matter if you have the relics in since day one you WILL NOT be able to do the quest until the next cycle.   it was in the game the whole time

SteezySTi

SteezySTi

Forum Lieutenant

• 350 posts

Man your like a broken record.

fupster

fupster

NLB MLG HUMBLEBRAG!!!

• 492 posts

Well, I for one am disappointed that Bungie just activated the mission for everyone that turned in four random drops. While the whole non-quest item quest was interesting, I regret just reading how to do everything.

There was also no update right before the mission to add the Sleeper Simulant so technically it was in the game. Just like the Black Spindle was always in the game. You just didn't know about it until Planet Destiny spelled it out for you. Love you, PD :D.

Fortunately, there are still exotics that are unaccounted for and now that they figured out how to hide weapons from data mining it makes this game even more exciting.

Don't stop searching, Erenion. I hope you Bungie put in something for you and people like you to discover and you can have the satisfaction of telling us lazy assholes how to get it.

Oh yeah, this is a videogame. We are all "wasting our time". So let people have fun, douchebags.

• navidee likes this

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

Guys,

I am bumping this...because...it says Sleeper Simulant.

Anyhoos, I finished my Sleeper Simulant. My bf however has not. He was saying the quest isn't active for him and it made me remember to trigger this you have to turn in to Banshee the four dark age fusion rifles by killing random little shits in Earth, Moon, Venus, and Mars in order to activate the quest. After doing this, a quest is immediately available for you to go to the Cosmodrome and in to the Warmind to investigate a "mysterious signal". Then off you kill a slew of og and taken knights and eventually a ginormous version of the knight itself.

Now here's my question, are the said dark age fusion rifle relics are still obtainable by killing said little shiats around Earth, Moon, Venus, and Mars?

Grazie,

Pepper

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

yeah - the relics should still drop throughout the game. you can run strikes and get the relics.....

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

yeah - the relics should still drop throughout the game. you can run strikes and get the relics.....

Awesome! Love you, Ubo! :3

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

Awesome! Love you, Ubo! :3

this is getting awkward..... :P

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

this is getting awkward..... :P

Say it... :3

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

Say it... :3

...back on topic.... Sleeper Stimulant rekts poor old Atheon! NTTE quest? 5 SS? One oracle and REKT!

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

...back on topic.... Sleeper Stimulant rekts poor old Atheon! NTTE quest? 5 SS? One oracle and REKT!

LOL! Uhh problem Ubo, so bf is swearing up and down he's got all four relics in, but the quest isn't showing up.

So I'm thinking either he was wrong and didn't have all the relics in or the quest is off now...

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

LOL! Uhh problem Ubo, so bf is swearing up and down he's got all four relics in, but the quest isn't showing up.

So I'm thinking either he was wrong and didn't have all the relics in or the quest is off now...

i believe that you had to have all relics at the time when the quest was up. I'm not sure if the quest has been up since a couple of weeks ago...

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

i believe that you had to have all relics at the time when the quest was up. I'm not sure if the quest has been up since a couple of weeks ago...

It's only been 3 wks since the quest went active, right? o.O

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

It's only been 3 wks since the quest went active, right? o.O

i believe Bungie activates the quest. I'm not sure when.. i might be wrong though.

hiimpepper

hiimpepper

Apprentice

• 45 posts

i believe Bungie activates the quest. I'm not sure when.. i might be wrong though.

hmmm....

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

The quest hasn't been activated a 2nd time ,its only available for a limited time ,they will reactivate soon (I hope so anyway) I didn't have the time to do it the first time around!

mTrextn

mTrextn

Forum Sergeant

• 124 posts

I see how it is a good gun with the power to one shot body shot a sunbreaker titan. The bad part is that year one armor boost help its ammo reserve. It has the ammo system working like a rocket launcher which is just sad that bungie couldn't take time to work on an ammo system