Photo

The rarest shader in destiny

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ATH3ON

ATH3ON

Forum Commander

• 1203 posts

In an attempt to keep myself entertained I have decided to hunt down the rarest shaders in destiny... Future war cult shaders! Why are they the rarest? Most people tend to go for new monarchy or dead orbit, I myself have shaders from both but I'm not even sure what the FWC shaders are called!

Maybe the other faction shaders look better but I'm pretty sure that there are less FWC shaders in people inventories so that's what I'll be hunting while I wait for the taken king!
  • LEOKLANK likes this

Insolentploebe

Insolentploebe

Forum Major

• 774 posts

Huh. Probably a good idea. Not the sort of thing that crosses my mind often but if some of them look good then why not?

navidee

navidee

Forum Major

• 801 posts

If purple, pink and yellow shaders are your thing I guess :P

Jamez

Jamez

Forum Lieutenant

• 244 posts

I have 3 / 4 FWC shaders + the ship.

ATH3ON

ATH3ON

Forum Commander

• 1203 posts

I have 3 / 4 FWC shaders + the ship.

Then you are a man with some rare stuff my friend! At a guess though I would say that 1 shader you are missing is probably the one you actually wanted from the start would I be right lol?

Huh. Probably a good idea. Not the sort of thing that crosses my mind often but if some of them look good then why not?

I'm not 100% sure what they look like, different shaders always look different on different characters and different armours like I love my revanant shader on my hunter it just seems to look best on him with vog boots and the vog cloak but nowhere near as impressive on my Titan :(

If purple, pink and yellow shaders are your thing I guess :P

I like all the colours man ;) anything to look unique!

Jamez

Jamez

Forum Lieutenant

• 244 posts

Then you are a man with some rare stuff my friend! At a guess though I would say that 1 shader you are missing is probably the one you actually wanted from the start would I be right lol?

Yes you're right, Tyre 4770 is the best looking one out of them imo.

Lokhe

Lokhe

Bird-powered Viking

• 2495 posts

I just got my first faction shader the other day. New Monarchy's Nefertiti AK :D

ATH3ON

ATH3ON

Forum Commander

• 1203 posts

I just got my first faction shader the other day. New Monarchy's Nefertiti AK :D

Nice! That was one of the 2 I wanted from new monarchy obviously I got the others :)

Roehon

Roehon

Recruit

• 27 posts

good to know, I've really haven't leveled my factions very fair but I may focus on FWC.