Photo

Dificulties with LFG on Tablet?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mushbeeguy

Mushbeeguy

New Blood

• 9 posts

Over the last two weeks I have had very little luck seeing anyone on LFG for nightfalls. Since the change in format my tablet just doesn't seem to like the inputs and once I DO get everything in there is just no one on the list.

Has everyone moved to a different LFG page, or is it just that dead?

In fairness I generally play during the day in the US. I don't limit language or region. Where did everyone go?

Lokhe

Lokhe

Bird-powered Viking

• 2495 posts

I go to www.destinylfg.net never had any trouble on phone or tablet. Always loads of people on there.
  • Mushbeeguy and MrMaGiK86 like this

Mushbeeguy

Mushbeeguy

New Blood

• 9 posts

Sorry Lokhe, that is the exact web site I am talking about. I don't understand it, it was packed before the 'change' now it's very difficult. Again, I generally play outside of the normal traffic hours, but it has gotten more difficult to use.

One item that bugs me is if you edit your group, instead of being able to change one small item, you are defaulted to xbox 360. Rather annoying because the check boxes are small enough to be hit and mis on tablets. I can't imagine using the new version on a smartphone.

MrMaGiK86

MrMaGiK86

Forum Lieutenant

• 353 posts

What kind of browser are you using?

I use destinylfg.com and .net all the time and have not encountered problems on my tablet/phone. I use firefox mainly.

Mushbeeguy

Mushbeeguy

New Blood

• 9 posts

I use current FireFox for Android. I have gotten teams together but NEVER 'correctly', It may or may not list my guardian after jumping through the hoops. Two big issues pop up, one is a complete misunderstanding of how to get listed. In the old software, one sets up the guardian, chooses the task and hit a button. Now it's menu after menu, sometime the same info twice. All this with no instruction. Each time I have been 'invited' I was asked to put a team together. There is a disconncet between LFG and LFM. One page instruction is needed.

The Second issue is because the old site was so simple keypresses took right away. The newer site it's a 50/50 chance the entry took. This is a function of the touch screen system vs how much memory the site's forms require plus the LONG menus one must scroll down. Then it doesn't seem to refresh . THe most common status I see at the bottom is 'No activity for 3 hours'.

I started this thread thinking it might just be me. After playing with others I learn I am not alone...just the only one that uses the forums. :)

Edited by Mushbeeguy, 29 July 2015 - 06:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Any: