Photo

Xbox Backwards Compatibility For Destiny (HELP)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

TurkishGaming

TurkishGaming

New Blood

• 2 posts

Hey Planet Destiny!

I have found out today that Destiny is only up-voted about 4800 times to become backwards compatible. This is so that Xbox 360 players can use their Destiny when they buy their Xbox One. So basically using an Xbox 360 disc on a Xbox One.

If you don't know at E3 they announced backwards compatibility so they made a voting page to up-vote the most wanted games. Destiny is only sitting at about 4800 at the moment when games like Call of Duty: Black Ops II is siting at about 75000 votes.

To get to the point, I am asking you, the Destiny community, to please up-vote Destiny. It would mean a lot to me and a lot of our community.

The link: https://xbox.uservoi...8379219-destiny

or

Click here

If you do not trust this link just search Xbox Uservoice and then go to Vote For Backwards Compatiblity Here!, then seach Destiny and vote!

I also encourage PS3 and PS4 players to vote too, show us some love. We already don't have exclusives... XD

Thank you guys and gals for your time and please vote!

7/20/15 UPDATE: I dunno if I mixed 4900 with 4800 for some odd reason, but it is at 4900ish.

Edited by TurkishGaming, 20 July 2015 - 10:35 PM.

Ole Shawn

Ole Shawn

Forum Sergeant

• 129 posts

I thought what you did one Destiny 360 transferred to Xbox one, at least that people tell me.

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

I thought what you did one Destiny 360 transferred to Xbox one, at least that people tell me.

It does but it requires you to buy the game again :/

Art of War

Art of War

Knights of the 7 Kingdoms

• 757 posts

I don't have an xbox but I voted for Destiny for you :) I hope Microsoft doesn't hunt me down now.

• TurkishGaming likes this

Ole Shawn

Ole Shawn

Forum Sergeant

• 129 posts

What about The DLC how would that work?

TurkishGaming

TurkishGaming

New Blood

• 2 posts

What about The DLC how would that work?

https://www.destinyt...digital-upgrade

I think this used to be expired, but they extended it again. I dunno for sure though.

I don't have an xbox but I voted for Destiny for you :) I hope Microsoft doesn't hunt me down now.

Thank you!

I would also encourage PS3 & PS4 players to do this too. It would help out for the people that don't have as much money or don't think it is necessary. Plus how cool would it be for Destiny to be the most wanted game to be backwards compatible. It would show how much Destiny cares about our community and there are players that play/wanna play Destiny.

Again, thank you guys so far! :D

Nowerman

Nowerman

Recruit

• 19 posts

My son bought the dlc on the 360 and it carried over to the Xbox one. You would have to buy the original game however. I would think by this holiday season you could find the Xbox one version for 20 bucks or less on a sale and it would look much better, load faster and work better over all than the 360 version being used on a one.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

Voted , along with a few other favorites !

Lokhe

Lokhe

Bird-powered Viking

• 2495 posts

Considering the fact that you get the game for free (or what it really means, paying for it again) when you buy TTK, this shouldn't be a problem in 2 months.

Still though, upvoted because why not.

Riewoldt

Riewoldt

Forum Major

• 752 posts

Voted for you. I can imagine myself being in the same situation, so I am happy to help out.