Photo

Xur location and inventory. YES! He's finally brought something awesome!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

ATH3ON

ATH3ON

Forum Commander

• 1203 posts

Think most you guys will be happy with 2 dlc items I needed the robes and I'm so happy.

Well done xur ;)

What have you all brought?
  • Topinvader and DaniArrow like this

Y0DASAUR

Y0DASAUR

Apprentice

• 53 posts

as i stated in the other post. I am stoked he sold eternal warrior and purifier robes. 

Bought 5 engrams looking for the ram.

3 apothesis veils, knucklehead radar and eternal warrior......

ATH3ON

ATH3ON

Forum Commander

• 1203 posts

as i stated in the other post. I am stoked he sold eternal warrior and purifier robes.
Bought 5 engrams looking for the ram.
3 apothesis veils, knucklehead radar and eternal warrior......

It's amazing how many duplicates you get on those engrams man especially the helmets! There's more exotic helmets than other exotics but man it love giving duplicate helmets! Just check the stats before you dismantle anything lol

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1209 posts

I needed the robes and I'm so happy.

same here! :)

LegionaryForce

LegionaryForce

Forum Lieutenant

• 223 posts

I'll pick up the robes, but I am very leery of the helmet engrams... last time I tried it, I bought 4 and got 2 each of 2 helmets that I already had, all with lower stats than the ones I was already running with. Can you say pissing into the wind?

ATH3ON

ATH3ON

Forum Commander

• 1203 posts

I'll pick up the robes, but I am very leery of the helmet engrams... last time I tried it, I bought 4 and got 2 each of 2 helmets that I already had, all with lower stats than the ones I was already running with. Can you say pissing into the wind?

I use to be able to say it but I used so many motes of light that I got p*** in my mouth and can't say anything when it comes to helmet engrams lmao
  • PinkBunnyEars likes this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6633 posts

finally, something new! Xur, I need your Purifier Robes, your Eternal Warrior and your motorcycle!

MoundLicker

MoundLicker

Forum Lieutenant

• 280 posts

Funny thing is...the only thing he's selling I don't have is the Crest of Alpha Lupi for the Hunter.  Already have the rest with better rolls.  

EmbraceTheEdge

EmbraceTheEdge

Forum Captain

• 725 posts

I'm a little disappointed. I have the Eternal Warrior with a better similar roll so that's out. I was hoping for chest or legs for the Titan, wearing blue items now. I may try and get the Helm of Saint-14 for my defender titan but I'm not swimming in motes anymore thanks to spending the week trying to level him up.

I will be picking up the robes though!

Saikoro

Saikoro

Forum Captain

• 404 posts

While it's nice to see Xur selling two new Exotics, I already... got them through ravaging through exotic Helm and Chest Piece Engrams. My Purifier Robe split rolled in at 100/100 (on my birthday) and I got a very nice split on my Eternal Warrior, weighing in at 69 Intellect and 66 Discipline when that one rolled for me.

So another week of Strange Coin Savings. LOL at real life Destiny problems.

lazyjet

lazyjet

Forum Sergeant

• 85 posts

hmmm i have everything lol, not gonna waste motes this week chasing after a ram helm, well maybe one or two hahahah. But when you have all the helms but one the chances are slim -_-

FauxFiveFury

FauxFiveFury

Forum Lieutenant

• 199 posts

hmmm i have everything lol, not gonna waste motes this week chasing after a ram helm, well maybe one or two hahahah. But when you have all the helms but one the chances are slim -_-

Same here, the Ram is all i need, probably buy a couple engrams that it.....

letslipthedogs

letslipthedogs

Forum Sergeant

• 133 posts

Do the engrams before you buy the helmet.  You may get lucky!

ATH3ON

ATH3ON

Forum Commander

• 1203 posts

finally, something new! Xur, I need your Purifier Robes, your Eternal Warrior and your motorcycle!

Not even joking I'm watching the terminator right now well terminator 2 but still this was an awesome coincidence. Everytime I read a post of yours I end up laughing lol

While it's nice to see Xur selling two new Exotics, I already... got them through ravaging through exotic Helm and Chest Piece Engrams. My Purifier Robe split rolled in at 100/100 (on my birthday) and I got a very nice split on my Eternal Warrior, weighing in at 69 Intellect and 66 Discipline when that one rolled for me.

So another week of Strange Coin Savings. LOL at real life Destiny problems.

That's an amazing roll 100 100 no way
  • Lil'Ubo likes this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6633 posts

Not even joking I'm watching the terminator right now well terminator 2 but still this was an awesome coincidence. Everytime I read a post of yours I end up laughing lol

i know you are *creepy* :P

Sidewinder Mk.49

Sidewinder Mk.49

Forum Lieutenant

• 336 posts

Eternal Warrior isn't that good thoug... Unstoppable is a pretty good perk, but not a requirement, and there is always Armamentarium, which is arguably the best Titan exotic for PvP. I think, actually, they should've made boots (exclusive to Striker) that gives you shoulder charge with a little extended time. The Standasides should've done that, but if I was granted Shoulder Charge, I would use unstoppable... Or juggernaut, which would be OP stacked with Shoulder Charge.

Saikoro

Saikoro

Forum Captain

• 404 posts

That's an amazing roll 100 100 no way

Yessir. I'm not making that stat up. It was my birthday on June 6th, and just as I finished a few rounds in Iron Banner with my Warlock, I decided to snag 23 motes from my vault to take a chance on a Chest Engram. So I bought one, went to Master Rahool and *BAM* Purifier Robes. I was surprised that the split was so high!! Destiny gave me a nice little gift for my Birthday.

And not to go too off topic, but that's what I love the most about Destiny: Getting items/weapons/whatever and remembering what you were doing or how you got them. I got a Gjallarhorn on April Fool's day (Nobody believed me). The Universal Remote was my very first Exotic Weapon. The Last Word popped out of a Chest in the Lamp Room before Bungie patched that. Purifier Robes came on my Birthday. I got the Vex Mythoclast from when it took us about two hours to down Atheon due to a shoddy Fireteam that wasn't comprised of my regulars. That drop felt like WORK. LOL

It's the little things that make me love this game so much. :D