Photo

Interested in a organized Clan to play with?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

LittleJenkins1

LittleJenkins1

New Blood

• 5 posts

Hello!

I am pretty new to this site/clans and like most getting sick of the largely...Random LFG experiences you can get! 

Trying to find a regular group of interesting people that I can play with to have a laugh and just generally experience Destiny with. Have a Set friend that I play with for most things (but have 3 characters ;) )

I am mostly interested in getting a 'team' as such together that would be able to run the raid with a lot. Like to go with loads but looking forward to Hard Mode Kings fall and well...just little ol' me will get messed up and Oryx does not like cookies or hugs!! So yeah, Looking to practice raiding and get HM done as it goes live!

Playing Destiy since launch (minus a break) and just wanna get back into it with interesting people! Play on PS4 and Have sent an invite.

P.S I stream, however I have Party chat muted for Privacy :)

If I sound like an addition to your rag tag of players I would be very happy to get stuck in!

Edited by LittleJenkins1, 16 October 2015 - 06:25 PM.

• PMS Ardrox likes this

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

I saw you submitted your recruitment app for playstation! They have such a great group!!

MorganBeDrunk

MorganBeDrunk

Recruit

• 23 posts

Hey i've been a solo player since... since  :ermm:

Anyway realised it's time play with others,

so do you still have room for another?  :D

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Hey i've been a solo player since... since :ermm:
Anyway realised it's time play with others,
so do you still have room for another? :D

Of course! What system are you on?

MorganBeDrunk

MorganBeDrunk

Recruit

• 23 posts

Of course! What system are you on?

I have both a Ps 4 and a 3, so i´m flexible in that matter. 

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Currently we only have a ps4 Destiny division, but I will send you a message with more info!

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

Hey all! We are still (and always really) recruiting! If you are looking for people to play with a clan is a great way to make new friends & do everything that Destiny has to offer! <3

• PMS Ardrox likes this

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

Hey Guardians!

We are still (and always) recruiting! With the holidays coming up Destiny might be one of the games under your tree, and if you're looking for a fun group of people to play with you should consider joining our clan! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or check out our website(it's still kinda under construction!).

PMS Jenga

• PMS Ardrox likes this

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Well I bit the bullet and Have and Xb1 so hopefully fellow guardianss will join me and we can make this division thrive!

If you were interested in joining but hesitant to commit, we do have guest nights on Saturday's to allow anyone to see how we function as a division!

Ovaryacting

Ovaryacting

Apprentice

• 34 posts

Just wanted to put word out that we are still recruiting. We currently don't have any 360 folks, so if you're on the 360, we NEED YOU! 

Our spring fling will be starting soon! What's spring fling you ask? Well over the course of 3-4 weeks we give out in-game challenges to complete for points. Challenges can be anything from completing a raid to capturing a dance video. We've even got some more competitive challenges, like completing 3 strikes in a row without dying on Heroic, or winning 5 matches in crucible. We give out user bar images on our site for participation and other things for the winners. You can get your recruitment started and participate in our spring fling!

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4246 posts

Just wanted to put word out that we are still recruiting. We currently don't have any 360 folks, so if you're on the 360, we NEED YOU! 

You should message SoulRebel1986, she plays on 360

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Thank you Noles!

Also wanted to add in that we are also looking to try and set up some Trials of Osiris teams. Even some callouts for the game. So if thats something you are interested in, you should definitely give us a look! :)

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

I'm just bumpin' this lil old thread before the new stuff comes out! Our clan is super close & tight nit, we accept everyone, and we play all the things! If you're looking to make new friends and have an organized time and place to get stuff in Destiny done, a Clan is definitely the way to go! Hopefully you'll like us! <3

Ollie1024

Ollie1024

Forum Sergeant

• 110 posts

you guys seem organized and friendly, i think i will give this a go, im on the xbox one.

FirebirdQueen

FirebirdQueen

New Blood

• 2 posts

Hey, everyone! Don't forget; we're always looking for new guardians. If you're looking for a group to play with, look no further! You're in the right spot. We do it all -- missions, strikes, raids, Crucible, Iron Banner, Trials... you name it, and we do it as a team! Our community promotes a friendly and positive gaming experience for all, whether you're a kinderguardian or you've been playing since day one. Come join us and see what we're all about!

FirebirdQueen

FirebirdQueen

New Blood

• 2 posts

We meet again, guardians! Tired of that lonely feeling you get roaming the moon? Or that sinking feeling you get when you're by yourself and surrounded by 54 Taken and 72 Cabal? Come join our fire team; we got your back! We're looking for more to come join us star side in our epic quest to push back the darkness. Just head on over to our recruitment booth at the Tower and post an application! 

See you soon, guardians!

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

Hey all! Just hopping in to say we're still kickin'! And with Destiny 2 on the Horizon now would be a great time to join an established clan! I'd like to suggest ours. ;) See you star side Guardians!

Fat_Daddy_Cool

Fat_Daddy_Cool

New Blood

• 1 posts

I am a long time player of the single player content only,  I know it is sad but I haven't really done any of the raids, even a nightfall (there was one occasion I did find a team but Spent 10 minutes being taunted by what I can only assume was a twelve year old for being a "retard"  because I don't really talk to people,   I attempted to try to explain that I have some work related injury issues that bugger with my head.  Never really tried after that....

I would like to to do at least some of the end level content

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

I am a long time player of the single player content only,  I know it is sad but I haven't really done any of the raids, even a nightfall (there was one occasion I did find a team but Spent 10 minutes being taunted by what I can only assume was a twelve year old for being a "retard"  because I don't really talk to people,   I attempted to try to explain that I have some work related injury issues that bugger with my head.  Never really tried after that....

I would like to to do at least some of the end level content

You should apply! It's okay if you don't talk much, we do all the content too! :)  Are you on Xbox or PS?

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1701 posts

Just a reminder that i have an xbox clan and we're the best and by we I mean I

https://www.bungie.n...n/Detail/619909

Im so lonely...even chuckles wont join

• Lil'Ubo likes this

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts