Photo

Interested in a organized Clan to play with?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

St3f3rnal

St3f3rnal

New Blood

• 8 posts
I'm down to join need some people to endgame with GT is st3f3rnal. 33 hunter :)

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

What console are you on? :)

St3f3rnal

St3f3rnal

New Blood

• 8 posts
Xbox 1 mostly, have it for 360 too when I play at my girlfriends

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Awesome! I will send you a message with information!

WearisomeDuke10

WearisomeDuke10

New Blood

• 5 posts

Hello,

I hoping to join your clan for the x360.  Need help with end game activities, VoG, Crota, and would love to help others.

farragut79

farragut79

Recruit

• 23 posts

I'll join up. Been striking out on the LFG, would like to get some raiding and skolas killing for the name plate. 

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

I'll join up. Been striking out on the LFG, would like to get some raiding and skolas killing for the name plate. 

I too need Skolas! The one time I attempted to wear his ass like a hat did not go so well...... >.< Do you need help on both raids, or just one?!

• farragut79 likes this

bobdinger

bobdinger

New Blood

• 4 posts

Can I be in your gang? I'm level 33 for hunter, titan and warlock and need a group to do endgame activities with on xbox one.  any raid and high level prison of elders stuff. not too fussed about nightfall.

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Lol not really a gang haha
But yes! Everyone is welcome to submit recruitment info on the website. If you want I can send you a PM with the details!

LeoWolfx

LeoWolfx

New Blood

• 8 posts

Would be interested as well, looking to do the raids as well as PoE and Trials though pvp is not a strong point of mine as of yet. Play on PS4. Would love to finish off the Triumphs as well.

LeoWolfx on PSN if you want to message or add me.

farragut79

farragut79

Recruit

• 23 posts

I too need Skolas! The one time I attempted to wear his ass like a hat did not go so well...... >.< Do you need help on both raids, or just one?!

Both of them. 

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

Would be interested as well, looking to do the raids as well as PoE and Trials though pvp is not a strong point of mine as of yet. Play on PS4. Would love to finish off the Triumphs as well.

LeoWolfx on PSN if you want to message or add me.

Unfortunately I wont have a PS4 until September, and by that point I'm going to need to bust my ass to level up. But we do have a PS division, you can apply for it here! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Both of them. 

Yay! I saw you put in your recruitment application! Once you have orientation I can run some raid practices for us, I know a few clan mates need to finish raids for the Moments of Triumph as well.

Can I be in your gang? I'm level 33 for hunter, titan and warlock and need a group to do endgame activities with on xbox one.  any raid and high level prison of elders stuff. not too fussed about nightfall.

:laugh: Our gang welcomes you! Initiation starts here! (lololol) I'm on the feel free to add me, though message me if you do, because we don't get notifications for that sort of thing anymore. If you have any questions about recruiting feel free to ask.

• PMS Ardrox likes this

Ovaryacting

Ovaryacting

Apprentice

• 34 posts

Look at all these potential recruits! I really hope to see you all on our forums and hopefully in our lobbies soon! 

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

I've tried to send messages to those interested :)

LSSJGamer

LSSJGamer

Recruit

• 17 posts

Ooh look a clan that is potentially recruiting! Do you have cookies? I am looking to join a clan where I can make friends and do stuff together on Destiny. (and other games too of course) I am willing to help on all end game content. I know the PoE enough to be considered average but I am total n00b on the raids. If anything I can be a meat shield lol. I will gladly help anyone do strikes/raids/PoE whenever they need it. As long as I get help in return of course... and your souls... just kidding or am I? I am not much of a PvPer so asking me to do ToO with you is a bad idea. While I am not terrible at PvP I am by no means any good. I do have a mic but prefer not to use due to fugly voice. I am on both PS3 and PS4 so I can help clanmates on both of those consoles since Destiny is a cross-buy. (Only triumph I am missing is Atheon hard mode)

Icebreaker question: If life were like a video game... who would your final boss be?

• PMS Ardrox likes this

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Ooh look a clan that is potentially recruiting! Do you have cookies? I am looking to join a clan where I can make friends and do stuff together on Destiny. (and other games too of course) I am willing to help on all end game content. I know the PoE enough to be considered average but I am total n00b on the raids. If anything I can be a meat shield lol. I will gladly help anyone do strikes/raids/PoE whenever they need it. As long as I get help in return of course... and your souls... just kidding or am I? I am not much of a PvPer so asking me to do ToO with you is a bad idea. While I am not terrible at PvP I am by no means any good. I do have a mic but prefer not to use due to fugly voice. I am on both PS3 and PS4 so I can help clanmates on both of those consoles since Destiny is a cross-buy. (Only triumph I am missing is Atheon hard mode)

Icebreaker question: If life were like a video game... who would your final boss be?

Haha!!! Love it! Not sure who my final boss would be. Hmmm.

But! I'm Going to send you a message with info on how to recruit :)

DeeMono

DeeMono

New Blood

• 4 posts

Hey guys

Do you guys have anyone from the UK?  I'm a returning player to the game, have always been a 'solo' guy, but now really want to start playing with other peeps :)

LV32 Warlock - love PvE and PvP - average skill level - looking to get better.... and have fun at the same time :)

I'm of 'mature' age shall we say so am quite laid back but can be serious if need be lol! :)

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

I don't know if our ps4 division has any uk gamers but I will definitely ask! Wr have a player from scotland on the xbox side and pleanty of uk members outside of the active destiny division
  • DeeMono likes this

DeeMono

DeeMono

New Blood

• 4 posts

Ok thanks :)

RetroH2O

RetroH2O

New Blood

• 4 posts

We have one member from the U.K. currently, and one member from Amsterdam here on the PS4 side of things.

pakipimp1099

pakipimp1099

New Blood

• 3 posts

Hi everyone, I was hoping to look for a group to do raids with hopefully once a week. I run a 33 Titan (one more piece till 34) on XBOX one. I usually play crucible bc im a lone wolf but over the past 2 months have been doing a lot more of the Prison of elders runs with a few local friends. I have yet to run a full crota or VOG run but have watched many videos on how to do it and just need a solid group of people to run it with (reaaaaly want Word of crota, and gajlahorn) I do my weekly and dailys and am hoping to finally start running raids and 34 POE once a week maaaaaybe even 35 skolas if i get the right gear.

Hit me up if you guys want another player id love to have a solid crew of people to play with. P.S. gaming is my hobby not my life lol so i dont rage and break TV'S.

Add me if you think i could be an asset to your crew Pakipimp1099

Happy gaming

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Hey Paki!

I can send you more information on joining/recruiting into our xbox division if you'd like! :)
  • pakipimp1099 likes this

pakipimp1099

pakipimp1099

New Blood

• 3 posts

Sounds great! I'm on the west coast so i tend to be on around 7-8 oclock PT

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

Sounds great! I'm on the west coast so i tend to be on around 7-8 oclock PT

I'm west coast too! though, I work at a restaurant so I play later than that usually. ;)

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

The taken king is getting closer!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Any: