Photo

Interested in a organized Clan to play with?

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

PMS|H2O Clan, Inc is active on Destiny on both the Xbox (One and 360) and Playstation (Currently ps4 only) platforms! I am a practice manager for the Xbox Division that includes xbox one and 360. We have mixers, raids, incorporated the new DLC's into practices so members can have time to play in and out of practice! We are a Co-ed Clan, don't let the name fool you!

If you are interested in learning more we have a clan page on PD as well as the clan website, www.pmsclan.com

--We accept players of all ages and all skill levels so if you are new to Destiny we don't mind backpacking :)

--When you go to the forums and decide to submit an application our recruitment manager will get in touch with you within a day or two. If its been longer than that please let me know :) can nudge her to get in touch with you!

--We are constantly working to improve member and recruit experience with every expansion!

Feel free to send me a message with any questions! We would love to have you join our Clan!

For playstation 4 interest please add h2o_retro to your friends list! He is their division leader/recruitment manager.
  • KrazyKase, KuLaPanda and Crazy Houdini like this

Ovaryacting

Ovaryacting

Apprentice

• 34 posts

I'm the leader of said Destiny Division! We are ALWAYS recruiting! Hopefully, we will have a Community Game Night, soon, where we can invite people from other communities to come join us for an evening of fun! 

But if you run another clan or community, we would love to set up mixers to have some fun and get to know others out there! Just send me a PM!

• KuLaPanda likes this

Hullabaloons

Hullabaloons

Forum Sergeant

• 71 posts

I'll pass word over to my friends who have Xbox consoles but are clanless  :laugh:

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

We have playstation too!!

Hullabaloons

Hullabaloons

Forum Sergeant

• 71 posts

Yeah, I saw that. I'm already part of The Elders of Destiny and StreamerHouse, so I don't have time to fit into a 3rd group, especially since I manage the other two! Thanks though  :D

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

If you ever want to do a mixer with our playstation division they like those (basically hang out and play in lobbies together and meet each other)

Hullabaloons

Hullabaloons

Forum Sergeant

• 71 posts

Okay, awesome! Added you as a friend on here. I'll talk to the founder tomorrow when I get back on about doing one!

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Awesome! I'm trying to get the playstation division leader on here so he can talk to people as well! :)

RetroH2O

RetroH2O

New Blood

• 4 posts

Hey there everyone!

• PMS Ardrox likes this

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Yay!! Teh Retro is here!

Ovaryacting

Ovaryacting

Apprentice

• 34 posts

Retro made it over! 

PMS|H2O Destiny FTW! 

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Yes and I have a member on here trying to join the forums and can't figure out how to but he wants to join the ps division! I told him to PM you Retro when he finally gets in

kost1489

kost1489

New Blood

• 9 posts

I'm interested in either hullabaloos clan or pms or both really. I've been mostly raiding with friends but there are just no improvements whatsoever. I'm just looking for fun people to run anything with raids poe crucible trials. I'm not amazing I guess but carrying people foor so long forces you to be a better player! Expecting people with some skills but mostly that wants to improve and get stuff done.

My psn is kost1489 if you want to add me or message me with info on how join the clans or whatever.

Thanks!

RetroH2O

RetroH2O

New Blood

• 4 posts

Hey Kost!  I sent you a friend request on PSN.  We'd be happy to help you with raiding, PoE, crucible, or anything else in game.

kost1489

kost1489

New Blood

• 9 posts

Thanks man!

GingerSarrie

GingerSarrie

New Blood

• 2 posts

Hey there, I'm interested in going up with you guys (and girls haha) on PlayStation 4. My PSN is GingerSarrie.

Cheers

Edited by GingerSarrie, 31 May 2015 - 12:58 PM.

SoaringZero

SoaringZero

Recruit

• 27 posts

Hey I wouldn't mind playing with all of you. I'm on PS3 and my PSN is SoaringZero. I'm fairly active and unfortunately my current group has kinda quit on me lol. Would love to find cool players to play with.

Edited by SoaringZero, 31 May 2015 - 01:25 PM.

Bugs Bunny

Bugs Bunny

New Blood

• 9 posts

Does this clan have a Xbox One division? 

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Bugs Bunny! Our xbox division is on both consoles :)
Ginger Sarrie go ahead and friend h2o retro! He is the division leader for the playstation division! I will PM you shortly with more info, as well as Bugs and Soaring zero! :)
  • Bugs Bunny likes this

Bugs Bunny

Bugs Bunny

New Blood

• 9 posts

Bugs Bunny! Our xbox division is on both consoles :)
Ginger Sarrie go ahead and friend h2o retro! He is the division leader for the playstation division! I will PM you shortly with more info, as well as Bugs and Soaring zero! :)

Alright, doc, sounds good.

Samm

Samm

New Blood

• 7 posts

Would you guys accept noobs like me too? Still learning the game as I only picked it up three days ago..

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

Of course! We welcome anyone! :)

PMSJenga

PMSJenga

Forum Sergeant

• 67 posts

#HeyGuys just poppin' in to say hello! If any of y'all play on Xbox One feel free to add me!

PMS Ardrox

PMS Ardrox

Forum Lieutenant

• 254 posts

A wild Jenga has appeared!
  • MrMaGiK86 likes this

Ryka Varad

Ryka Varad

Best Shitposter NA

• 723 posts

Why do I have a feeling this thread will just turn into a hang out for PMS/H2O members XD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Any: