Matador 64 Perks

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Potts8949

Potts8949

New Blood

• 3 posts

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could suggest any good shotgun perks for pvp, and if i should re-roll the perks that i currently have on my matador 64. The perks that i am currently using includes field choke, close and/or personal, flared magwell, and kneepads. Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

the_co_founder

the_co_founder

Forum Captain

• 528 posts

Shot package, shot package shot package.  Such a great perk.  Rifled Barrel for the middle and then either rangefinder or Final Round.  In PVP, if you can hit with shotgun from a further distance than they can, you win, so Range is King

• Lil'Ubo likes this

Potts8949

Potts8949

New Blood

• 3 posts

Alright man thanks for the advice

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

Rifled barrel is replacing hammer forged.

Xerkxes

Xerkxes

Forum Captain

• 485 posts

Rifled barrel is replacing hammer forged.

Yup.
Isn't there another one that decreases stability for ranged? I feel that one would be better on a Shotgun.

RyuuzakiMasato7

RyuuzakiMasato7

Recruit

• 21 posts

Yup.
Isn't there another one that decreases stability for ranged? I feel that one would be better on a Shotgun.

There is - Reinforced Barrel, more stability, less range. Also of note, Rifled Barrel - increased range, slower reload; and less desirable, Smallbore - increased range and stability, with slower reload and reduced mag size.

The only other possibilities for range increases would be tier 2, either Rangefinder or Shot Package - as already stated by the_co_founder, Shot Package. Shot Package, Shot Package, Shot Package. Unfortunately doesn't seem possible to get both.

For the last perk, Kneepads isn't great - my choice of three here would be Rodeo, Luck in the Chamber or Final Round.

EmbraceTheEdge

EmbraceTheEdge

Forum Captain

• 725 posts

Is shot package still an option for rerolls?

Rwar789

Rwar789

Forum Lieutenant

• 178 posts

Yes. I have a Matador 64 with Rifled Barrel and Shot Package. 

• EmbraceTheEdge likes this

EmbraceTheEdge

EmbraceTheEdge

Forum Captain

• 725 posts

Yes. I have a Matador 64 with Rifled Barrel and Shot Package.

That thing must deadly. Thanks for the info. I found Planet Destiny's reforge guide and it shows it there too. I have a Party Crasher that I'm going to reforge then.

Lokhe

Lokhe

Bird-powered Viking

• 2495 posts

There is - Reinforced Barrel, more stability, less range. Also of note, Rifled Barrel - increased range, slower reload; and less desirable, Smallbore - increased range and stability, with slower reload and reduced mag size.

It's the other way around. Increased range, decreased stability.

My Matador has Accurized Ballistics - Shot Package - Reinforced Barrel - Kneepads. It's got 1 stability but the RoF is so low so who cares. The range on it is stupid lol. Yesterday I tried to kill a guy I thought was at about max range, promptly missed him and accidentally killed the guy behind who was at almost twice the range :P

Potts8949

Potts8949

New Blood

• 3 posts

Thank you everyone who has replied. I just got a couple more questions.

How much better is shotpackage then rangefinder? Does rerolling change the elemental damage and does that affect anything in PvP?

ducksauce88

ducksauce88

Recruit

• 13 posts

I rolled this and stopped at shot package, flared magwell, quickdraw, reinforced barrel, and army of one as the last perk. I can't wait to roll around in pvp with flared, reinforced, and army of one. I had so many good rolls today. Rolled my rocket launcher into tracking first try. RNGesus loves me.