Photo

CALLING ALL WARLOCKS!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

NeroAdvocate

NeroAdvocate

New Blood

• 7 posts

Hello my warlock brothers and sisters I have called you all hear to discuss an important matter. IT IS TIME FOR US ALL TO UNITE AS ONE AND CLAIM THE TITLE OF MASTER RACE!!! I AM SICK AND TIERED OF PEOPLE LOOKING DOWN ON US AND NEGLECTING US BECAUSE WE ARE NOT AS NOT AGILE OR STRONG AS THEM! 

WE ARE THE MOST VERSATILE, WE ARE ABLE TO ADAPT OUR UNIQUE ABILITIES TO SUIT ANY SITUATION, WHETHER IT'S RESURRECTING YOURSELF TO WIN A TRIALS OF OSIRIS ROUND OR THROWING A NOVA BOMB TO DESTROY A PACK OF ENEMIES. 

WE MUST SHOW THE TITANS AND THE HUNTERS THAT WE ARE SUPERIOR TO THEM AND WE RULE!!! WE MUST UNITE!!! 

JOIN MY CLAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS SO THAT WE MAY COME TOGETHER AS ONE! JOIN MY CLAN ON BUNGIE.NET The Warlocks United!! :thanks:  ;)  :woot:

Edited by NeroAdvocate, 09 May 2015 - 05:29 AM.

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

Ummmm :Welcome: but i like all the classes. Warlock more but they all have a role!
  • Revenchule likes this

Jehuty

Jehuty

Weeb Brigade.

• 636 posts

I must welcome you with my FIST OF HAVOC! 

• NeroAdvocate likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3999 posts

Welcome Guardian ! you spelled Unite wrong in the first sentence , just sayin' 

Badgerstate36

Badgerstate36

Forum Commander

• 1102 posts

Warlock is a class, not a race. 

NeroAdvocate

NeroAdvocate

New Blood

• 7 posts

i know but still it doesn't sound as good if i say master class does it??? ;)  :thumbsup:

Fatality

Fatality

The one with no Legend

• 846 posts

Welcome to the PD.

Badgerstate36

Badgerstate36

Forum Commander

• 1102 posts

i know but still it doesn't sound as good if i say master class does it??? ;)  :thumbsup:

It makes you sound like less of an idiot than confusing class with race.  Besides, everyone knows that Exos are the master race.

NeroAdvocate

NeroAdvocate

New Blood

• 7 posts

I can assure that I'm not an idiot and that no one says master class that just sounds stupid. Say master class aloud in your room and see how silly it sounds, master race just rolls off the tongue better plus it sounds a lot cooler. Ohh yeah and no one really cares about exo and awoken the only

difference they make is your dance and wave which still doesn't even matter.

Not trying to pick a fight with you I'm just giving my opinion.  :thanks:  :)

Badgerstate36

Badgerstate36

Forum Commander

• 1102 posts

I can assure that I'm not an idiot and that no one says master class that just sounds stupid. Say master class aloud in your room and see how silly it sounds, master race just rolls off the tongue better plus it sounds a lot cooler. Ohh yeah and no one really cares about exo and awoken the only

difference they make is your dance and wave which still doesn't even matter.

Not trying to pick a fight with you I'm just giving my opinion.  :thanks:  :)

Im just giving you a hard time.  

ATH3ON

ATH3ON

Forum Commander

• 1203 posts

Welcome to PD

My warlock is my favourite character!

But when self reviving you are completely exposed to a headshot with sniper, golden gun shot, blade danger, fist of havoc. Not to mention your opponent has already killed you so odds are they are equipped to do it again.

Equality is the key :)

NeroAdvocate

NeroAdvocate

New Blood

• 7 posts

I was once as naive as you believed in equality between the classes, but as i started to progress through the game and do raids with other people i started to see that everyone would pick on the warlock saying 'it's jump sucks, the supers are boring etc.' I saw that the community was barely made up of any warlocks and it was mainly just hunters and titans, so then i decided enough was enough and that warlocks needed to rise from the darkness and claim the light and the title of master race!!! lol :D  :thumbsup:  

Jehuty

Jehuty

Weeb Brigade.

• 636 posts

Again my friend, fist of havoc. 

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

Again my friend, fist of havoc.

i hate getting fisted in crucibleh. Too much butthurt :(

Badgerstate36

Badgerstate36

Forum Commander

• 1102 posts

I was once as naive as you believed in equality between the classes, but as i started to progress through the game and do raids with other people i started to see that everyone would pick on the warlock saying 'it's jump sucks, the supers are boring etc.' I saw that the community was barely made up of any warlocks and it was mainly just hunters and titans, so then i decided enough was enough and that warlocks needed to rise from the darkness and claim the light and the title of master race!!! lol :D  :thumbsup:  

Actually, statistics show that Warlock has been the most popular class since Destiny launched. 

Welcome to PD

My warlock is my favourite character!

But when self reviving you are completely exposed to a headshot with sniper, golden gun shot, blade danger, fist of havoc. Not to mention your opponent has already killed you so odds are they are equipped to do it again.

Equality is the key :)

Not to mention if you are saving your super for self-res you take a lot of the power out of the Sunsinger.  

NeroAdvocate

NeroAdvocate

New Blood

• 7 posts

Bro don't lie hunter is the most popular since launch simply because they can go invisible and have the arc blades. Read and weep:https://www.google.c...lass in destiny  :P  :laugh:

Jehuty

Jehuty

Weeb Brigade.

• 636 posts

i hate getting fisted in crucibleh. Too much butthurt :(

That's why I never hop into bubbles. 

TITAN INCOMING! 

SgtDart

SgtDart

Stratifist Basterds

• 83 posts

Welcome to the Forums, and we have one ability that the other races don't which make us Warlocks a key part of the team and that's self res.

Not to mention we have Nova Bomb as our instant kill

NeroAdvocate

NeroAdvocate

New Blood

• 7 posts

Welcome to the Forums, and we have one ability that the other races don't which make us Warlocks a key part of the team and that's self res.

Not to mention we have Nova Bomb as our instant kill

You're the kind of person I want and need in my clan!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thanks:  :D  :woot:

Edited by NeroAdvocate, 11 May 2015 - 11:45 AM.

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

Warlock only clan? But who blows bubbles and runs the sword?

Sir-Tyrrel

Sir-Tyrrel

Recruit

• 23 posts

I must welcome you with my FIST OF HAVOC! 

More like, FIST OF PANIC!

FauxFiveFury

FauxFiveFury

Forum Lieutenant

• 199 posts

Welcome by the way.....But, why not just have one of each class?  They are all fun in different ways.

my $.02

TheStackTrace

TheStackTrace

stackfour

• 1260 posts

I enjoy them all, it welcome and more power to you.

ReuboniusMax

ReuboniusMax

Professional Cat Herder

• 340 posts

Welcome to PD!

NeroAdvocate

NeroAdvocate

New Blood

• 7 posts

Warlock only clan? But who blows bubbles and runs the sword?

Any class can run sword and you dont really need boomer distraction bro :thanks:

Welcome by the way.....But, why not just have one of each class?  They are all fun in different ways.

my $.02

I do but to me warlock is just the best and thanks for the welcome :) 

I just wanna say guys thanks for all the welcomes I've known about PD for like 4 months now and just recently started using the forms, I didn't expect everyone to be so playful and nice either i thought it would be like hell on earth but I guess i was wrong LOL  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: