Photo

confused on how to get required material for xur gear

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

the_co_founder

the_co_founder

Forum Captain

• 528 posts

The Vault is a blast.  If you are nervous about trying it, there are various LFG out there.  Just be sure to mention that you have never attempted it before.  The people who will invite you will be happy to help you with it. 

Also look up Destiny Sherpa.  There is an entire group dedicated to teaching people how to successfully complete the raids with various strategies.  Just be open about being new at it, and be willing to listen and learn.  It will be a great experience!

DragonHunter3176

DragonHunter3176

Recruit

• 23 posts

I tried sherpas 100 but it said my gamertafg was taken

Saikoro

Saikoro

Forum Captain

• 404 posts

I tried sherpas 100 but it said my gamertafg was taken

You probably typed your name wrong. If it's your Gamertag, then it's unique to you and you should have no problem. DestinySherpas on Reddit may be a better bet for you. Check it out here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinySherpa/

And if you haven't already, check out PlanetDestiny's very own LFG system. I used it before and it's awesome:

http://lfg.planetdestiny.com/

Happy Hunting!! :D

DragonHunter3176

DragonHunter3176

Recruit

• 23 posts

Yeh il try that
Halfway to lvl 2 vangaurd woohoo
Oooo found scout rifle its like a ranged handcsnnon boss im blowin heads off. I think il wait for sherpa til im a lil higher

DragonHunter3176

DragonHunter3176

Recruit

• 23 posts

Hey guys my friend just turned all bounties in at once an got his choice of three exotic bounties

the_co_founder

the_co_founder

Forum Captain

• 528 posts

yeah, turning bounties in will give you a shot randomly at an exotic bounty.  turning in lots at the same time just means you had more lottery tickets to get one.  which one did he choose?

DragonHunter3176

DragonHunter3176

Recruit

• 23 posts

I forget name but in the end he ll get thorn the handcannon

the_co_founder

the_co_founder

Forum Captain

• 528 posts

I forget name but in the end he ll get thorn the handcannon

nice

DragonHunter3176

DragonHunter3176

Recruit

• 23 posts

Woooo i got vangaurd 2 an biught legendary arms an boots. Now to lvl him up again and im one traveler light shard i think the blue orbs away from bein able to buy exotic engram... it takes 23 or 24
Wow i bought exotic engram but my guy cant use it