Photo

Here goes nothing

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

shadow5833

shadow5833

Apprentice

• 38 posts

Hello everyone, I'm Shadow and I've been a gamer since I got my hands on a computer. (back in the day when you'd be happy to get those free Aol disks for the free games haha) I have a lot of experience with rpg and mmo type games so naturally I picked up Destiny. No, I lie...sorry for jumping on the hate wagon in the beginning for Destiny :( feel bad because that game hasn't left my ps4 since I got it...Umm...I started in December (I don't tell too many people I meet in Destiny that because of the whole xmas noob thing) and I just got my 3rd character to 32 so at least I'm caught up mostly for HoW. Just a few exotics left, plus mastering the sword for Crota hard (almost there though). 

But enough about games since this is an introduction. I've been around social games since I was like 14 or something, to be honest mmos and the people on them saved me from myself a few years ago, but that's a bit too personal for now :P

Now the real reason behind me even saying that last part is to kinda explain why I'm very cautious of what communities I get involved in. Last few times I've been active on forums people always seem to find a way to get to me. Bleh

So after looking around a bit and being a big fan of the videos/wonderful writings PD posts, I think I'll give it a shot here :)

Look forward to meeting everyone

• Noles likes this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

Welcome Guardian  :)  :dinklebot:

PUp-CaliKo

PUp-CaliKo

Recruit

• 26 posts

Well hello there! 

• netorious9 likes this

Lokhe

Lokhe

Bird-powered Viking

• 2495 posts

Hey and welcome to PD! Big MMO background myself and I can totally relate to that "saved form myself" part ;) If you are a Christmas noob then I'm a... March noob? I just started a few weeks ago :)

This community is awesome, I think you'll like it here. Come by the chat box and get more acquainted once you have 4 posts :)

:Welcome: 

• ReuboniusMax likes this

Lottle Lazy

Lottle Lazy

Where is the "Any" key?

• 187 posts

:Welcome:  :banana:  Come join us in the shout box

shadow5833

shadow5833

Apprentice

• 38 posts

Thank you everyone, didn't expect replies so quick o.o and the whole noob thing irritates me really bad. Everyone has to start somewhere, why not help those that are new instead of shunning them? Anyway I'll be sure to chat when I make 4 posts :) 

ReuboniusMax

ReuboniusMax

Professional Cat Herder

• 340 posts

Welcome to PD shadow! You'll find a nice place here, everyone is pretty helpful!

Lokhe

Lokhe

Bird-powered Viking

• 2495 posts

Thank you everyone, didn't expect replies so quick o.o and the whole noob thing irritates me really bad. Everyone has to start somewhere, why not help those that are new instead of shunning them? Anyway I'll be sure to chat when I make 4 posts :)

I think all those people stopped playing by now anyway. I've only been met with a smile and a helping hand in every group I joined. People like helping out and teaching new stuff, it's great. I've even taken a few new people through raids myself by now and find it a very rewarding experience :)

shadow5833

shadow5833

Apprentice

• 38 posts

I actually enjoy helping young guardians on their path to 32, feels good when you pick up that random who doesn't even know what Icebreaker is then seeing them react to getting 32 or even a highly desired exotic. What's perfect about Destiny is that everyday I seem to find something new I've never seen before. From dancing on a sparrow to watching a guardian get killed by a shield dude and thrown across the map. Destiny is love, Destiny is life. I need more friends though u.u my list got super small after I left my last clan :/ 

TheStackTrace

TheStackTrace

stackfour

• 1260 posts

Welcome and feel free to add me 'stackfour'.  I am pretty new to these forums myself and my experience thus far has been great.  A lot of really helpful, fun, and genuine people on here.

• Lokhe likes this

baddbare

baddbare

Forum Lieutenant

• 340 posts

Welcome!

:hunter1:  :dinklebot:

shadow5833

shadow5833

Apprentice

• 38 posts

Thank you! :)

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

:Welcome:

SuplientGamer

SuplientGamer

Recruit

• 25 posts

welcome on board! :)

Arukemos

Arukemos

Recruit

• 10 posts

Welcome to the forums from a lurker who registered yet still only lurks!

Jehuty

Jehuty

Weeb Brigade.

• 636 posts

Welcome to the forums..

Titan Mastery

Titan Mastery

New Blood

• 7 posts

Do i have bad k/d?

NPCs Nightmare

NPCs Nightmare

Forum Lieutenant

• 177 posts

Well shadow looks like I'me the new boy for now,hope it becomes all what you hope for,as for the noob jibes and such thats the main reason i have have played the game solo carn't abide smug lil gits that don't remember being new anyway good luck dude or dudess have fun

Topinvader

Topinvader

Forum Captain

• 446 posts

Ah another ps4 guardian
Welcome!
This community is the shit btw

rdstang

rdstang

Forum Sergeant

• 63 posts

Welcome Aboard fellow PS player 

iTisnado

iTisnado

Forum Sergeant

• 128 posts

Welcome Guardian!
And no need to worry, you won't be getting any Christmas noob stuff from me!

I got Destiny at launch with the white ps4 and quit playing after a few weeks then picked it up again late January, so you're actually my elder!

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

Welcome Guardian !

Fatality

Fatality

The one with no Legend

• 846 posts

Welcome to the PD.

Badgerstate36

Badgerstate36