Photo

planet destiny lfg... Amazing

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

MattDempo

MattDempo

New Blood

• 6 posts

Just used the app there for the first time and had my smoothest Crota run to date with a group of cool people, no complaining, no whining. I'd recommend everyone give it a shot! 😎
  • Noles, LORD_VADER_2000, SuplientGamer and 4 others like this

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

Glad you liked it! Just need more people to use it'll be just like real matchmaking :)

It's mobile-friendly too guys

b759888737.png

• SuplientGamer likes this

Netierras

Netierras

Apprentice

• 30 posts

Glad you liked it! Just need more people to use it'll be just like real matchmaking :)

It's mobile-friendly too guys

b759888737.png

I'd like to c the app also on ios

would make it much ore easyer for me, istad of starting my damm slow pc just openig the app instad

aleksbee

aleksbee

Recruit

• 20 posts

would make it much ore easyer for me, istad of starting my damm slow pc just openig the app instad

It will look just like that if you open it on your iOS device, no need for an app.  :thumbsup:

• Noles likes this

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

Open it on your browser on your phone, it's literally built for mobile. 

Lokhe

Lokhe

Bird-powered Viking

• 2495 posts

Tried it out first time yesterday. Found a grp really fast for VoG and a guy who took his time to explain it all and show us new guys the ropes. Had a few laughs in the maze and a few wipes at Atheon but it was a very painless affair :) great tool!
  • Noles likes this

d0ntblink97

d0ntblink97

Recruit

• 16 posts
It is very nice.
  • Noles likes this

boggsy19

boggsy19

Forum Lieutenant

• 183 posts

My guess would be that the tool is great for getting into Raid groups, but it's the luck of the draw getting friendly, helpful people who just want to have a good time in the Raid.

SuplientGamer

SuplientGamer

Recruit

• 25 posts

Just used the app there for the first time and had my smoothest Crota run to date with a group of cool people, no complaining, no whining. I'd recommend everyone give it a shot!

Must admit that app is really awesome! Also no problems witch matching :)

• Noles likes this

jeffbubz

jeffbubz

Apprentice

• 39 posts

Just seen the article on here..tried it on my Nokia Lumia and it works great...shame the wife's home as I can't get onto my Xbone :/

But will be trying it out in future :)

• Noles likes this

Mushbeeguy

Mushbeeguy

New Blood

• 9 posts

Just used it today. The people that did join up were top notch..of course they were from this community.

However, we did have a bit of trouble with the app itself.

One person 'joined' and then went off line. How can we 'kick' to open that slot back up?

Can we move the 'join' item away from the edge of the screen and perhaps make it a button? I had a lot of trouble trying it hit it and it actually taking.

There has to be a better way to communicate/get together This is more an Xbox thing than anything else, but people with bizzare GTs are near impossible to type to find player.

All and all, we never did get a third for NF, after creating and closing 2 differnt lfg requests because a third would just join and we never hear from them.

I have to go back in now and try to find another partner (the very fine person I was playing with has retired for the day) to complete one more NF and I guess run the weekly three times. :)

Edited by Mushbeeguy, 10 March 2015 - 04:25 PM.

MattDempo

MattDempo

New Blood

• 6 posts

Used it again today for the nightfall and once again it worked a charm. Found more great players who I've added to my friends list. Planet Destiny community is by far the best community I've ever been apart of In gaming and the app is just a great way to meet up and interject with fellow community members. Plan on using it tomorrow for Crota again. If anyone wants to msg me or add me on xbone for a few games my GT Is MattDempo. I look forward to playing with more
  • Noles and LORD_VADER_2000 like this

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

One person 'joined' and then went off line. How can we 'kick' to open that slot back up?

Can we move the 'join' item away from the edge of the screen and perhaps make it a button? I had a lot of trouble trying it hit it and it actually taking.

There has to be a better way to communicate/get together This is more an Xbox thing than anything else, but people with bizzare GTs are near impossible to type to find player.

The group leader can kick, there's a "kick" link. However we've made it so that if you're offline for 3+ minutes you will get kicked.

We'll make the Join link easier to click. 

And for Xbox, when you click on their username it will take you directly to the Xbox.com profile message, so you can easily send them an Xbox PM. 

• Mushbeeguy likes this

Mushbeeguy

Mushbeeguy

New Blood

• 9 posts

Thanks Noles, I am thankful it even exists! In fact, I still need to do all the weekly heroic so I'll give it a shot now..I'd much rather play with PD folks overall.

BRIT_22

BRIT_22

New Blood

• 5 posts
I plan to give it a bash this weekend

MasterZimmy

MasterZimmy

Forum Sergeant

• 84 posts

The group leader can kick, there's a "kick" link. However we've made it so that if you're offline for 3+ minutes you will get kicked.

Click join & then send a friend request in-game correct?  Two separate times last night I needed one more person.  Made a group - no one responded.  Closed my group & saw there was 1 person looking for Hard Crota @ Crota (which was exactly what my group was looking to finish)... sent invite in-game & it was ignored.  (for at least around 30 mins)

Did I miss a step?  I also messaged them on the board.

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

Click join & then send a friend request in-game correct?  Two separate times last night I needed one more person.  Made a group - no one responded.  Closed my group & saw there was 1 person looking for Hard Crota @ Crota (which was exactly what my group was looking to finish)... sent invite in-game & it was ignored.  (for at least around 30 mins)

Did I miss a step?  I also messaged them on the board.

Seems those people were just not paying attention or already found what they needed

greypigeon

greypigeon

New Blood

• 6 posts

Had also problems by joining group (last person)!

Msg but no response ???

I must be doing something wrong ?

Edited by greypigeon, 17 March 2015 - 06:14 PM.

the_topher89

the_topher89

Recruit

• 17 posts

Good to know!

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

Had also problems by joining group (last person)!

Msg but no response ???

I must be doing something wrong ?

They either weren't paying attention or were already in-game