Photo

So, About Nechrochasm

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

PrometheusD12

PrometheusD12

Forum Sergeant

• 85 posts

So, if the urn of sacrifice isn't the way to get the nechrochasm and it only gives gauntlets, which I actually need so I'll do it, how do you get nechrochasm, is it like the mythoclast, you only get it randomly from the hard mode version of crota's end?

Mayhem

Mayhem

Assistant Manager of the Year

• 976 posts

Its probably a raid drop.  Ive heard no primaries drop in Normal mode but honestly I don't think anyone knows for sure what can drop having only 3 opportunties a week to run it.

SlothAlmighty

SlothAlmighty

Forum Major

• 940 posts

http://planetdestiny...mur-necrochasm/

this is what is known so far

the “Cannibalism” upgrade on Husk of the Pit, 1 Embalming Orb will transform this weapon into its Legendary version: Eidolon Ally. (I heard that husk of the pit is a random hive drop)

Eidolon Ally also has an upgrade perk called the “Burgeoning Hunger.”

This perk will transform the weapon into Necrochasm for 1 Crux of Crota!

Once you have the required reputation rank, the Embalming Orb will be acquired from Eris Morn for 10 Black Wax Idols.

As for the Crux of Crota, this will be obtained in the Crota’s End raid on hard mode. Essentially this will make Necrochasm obtainable from the raid, without physically dropping there.

D34d3y3Sn1p3r

D34d3y3Sn1p3r

Forum Lieutenant

• 295 posts

Sooo, has anybody actually seen the Husk of the Pit? I have been playing quite a bit, and I have yet to see anything.

SlothAlmighty

SlothAlmighty

Forum Major

• 940 posts

I read that a couple people have gotten them

even if you get it, you have to play Hard Crota Raid for the final step

http://www.bungie.ne...9254537419#gear

here is the guy who has it

hget15

hget15

I have husk of the pit. I think it's a random hive drop, cause that's where I got it from. I think you have to kill a blade of crota and it might randomly drop. Once you get it, you have to kill 500 hive enemies with husk of the bit. That will complete the upgrade Cannibalism, and you are ready to upgrade it. Also, you have to be Crota's bane rank 3, to get an embalming orb form Eris. That is required to upgrade Husk of the Pit to Eidolon Ally. Once you have Eidolon Ally, you have to kill another set of hive enemies. Once you do, it's special upgrade, Burgeoning Hunger, will be completed. To fully upgrade it to the exotic auto rifle, Necrochasm, you have to complete the Crota's end raid on hard, which is coming out this month (January 2015.) You might get a drop called Crux of Crota. Use that to with Burgeoning Hunger, and you get Necrochasm!

crippler4hm

crippler4hm

Forum Lieutenant

• 377 posts

I have 6 husks of the pit.. 3 are eidolon ally's, 2 are maxed out just waiting for the crux of crota's.

I will only keep 3, one for each of my characters.

crux of crota is only supposed to drop on the hard raid of end of crota, so till that comes out, everyone is limited to the eidolon allys.

Myelin Games

Myelin Games

Recruit

• 24 posts

How to quickly get Husk of the Pit and evolve system explained. Husk to Ediolon to Necrochasm. Obviously just ignore the competition that has now finished :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question