Photo

I wish....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

yaters

yaters

Square Wheel

• 186 posts

...there was a bounty to sneak into the tower later at night without anyone seeing you and put a sniper round through the dome of the Post Master and the Cryptarch.  I'd even do it for just a single glimmer.  I think those guys secretly work for the Darkness.  That annoying little Wall-E robot and the blue-faced freak have me yelling and shaking my fist at the TV late at night.  And since I'm old and tired it comes out as "You mother-scratchin sonofabiscuit" or some variant.  My usual pattern is to play way too irresponsibly late and then one last quick trip to the tower before turning off my system.  I end up going to bed angry all the time.  So tonight I'm waiting in the shadows for all the guardians to go to bed and then operation 'Assasinate the Ass-Clowns' goes into motion.  Sorry if you like those guys.  Better take some time to say your goodbyes.

szV55F5.jpghy9agIF.png

• Noles, kjhovey, Artemus and 4 others like this

Artemus

Artemus

Forum Lieutenant

• 234 posts

Yaters!  You had me laughing so hard at this!  Not at you but in sympathy.  If you want some help, or someone to alibi you, just say the word.  Nobody would convict us.  If they play Destiny, they'll know it's justifiable.  

Hemme02

Hemme02

Forum Commander

• 1101 posts

As long as you leave the Purple Almighty Ball alone.

• Ryka Varad likes this

Dancin0ut1aw

Dancin0ut1aw

Forum Sergeant

• 90 posts

As long as you leave the Purple Almighty Ball alone.

...and the poor little exo mopping the floor all day long. 

pompeyfluff

pompeyfluff

Suros Regime Expert

• 810 posts

Lave the cryptarch alone. Poor soul doesnt do anything wrong. Not his fault everything turns into a rare item. 

If anything you should make them kill the speaker. Overpriced rubbish is all he can offer.

ChavasRegal

ChavasRegal

New Blood

• 4 posts

I'm the same usually have a nice session then before switch off (about the time the wife gets home) head to turn in my engrams. Always come away feeling miffed as my purples turn to blues or worse legendary boots with great stats and a class I don't have!! :angry:

Edited by ChavasRegal, 01 October 2014 - 03:00 AM.

DEXIMILUS

DEXIMILUS

Apprentice

• 37 posts

Mabey the cryptarch is just colour blind and thinks he's doing a great job.

JackUnion

JackUnion

Assassin

• 367 posts

Omg yaters if you need a distraction I'll do the best exo robot dance to distract. Those two are working together, and I know when I get my package for leveling faction or the crypt...that they are laughing together. My level is 40+ and they still give me garbage. Kill em all, let the Traveler sort them out...

Hemme02

Hemme02

Forum Commander

• 1101 posts

Lave the cryptarch alone. Poor soul doesnt do anything wrong. Not his fault everything turns into a rare item. 

If anything you should make them kill the speaker. Overpriced rubbish is all he can offer.

In my mind the Speakers stuff is completly worthless. And motes of light doesnt have a use except at Xur.