Photo

Bad juju fire in full-auto mode?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

h.m.d

h.m.d

New Blood

• 3 posts
I see in the upgrade tree, there is a ability on the most left side its written "This weapon can fire in full-auto mode". Its that true? If it is, how can I get this ability?

h.m.d

h.m.d

New Blood

• 3 posts
I dont get it. So you mean because of the gun fire rate its so high, it act like full-auto but it actually not firing like a full-auto rifle?

h.m.d

h.m.d

New Blood

• 3 posts

I dismantle it...lol! But i try to hold down the shoot button seems it doesnt work out for me, i will try firgue it out again~ thanks!

TLR_Cruentus_Insania

TLR_Cruentus_Insania

Forum Sergeant

• 119 posts

you may have not got the right perk on the gun to fire it in full auto yet

BrokenToeEd

BrokenToeEd

Forum Sergeant

• 85 posts

As Noles said, it wont fire like a machine gun on full auto - all full auto does is prevent you from having to pull the trigger. The gun will still fire in 3 round bursts, trigger held down - rather then having to pull every quarter second or so.

Full auto in Destiny doesn't mean the same thing as pretty much everywhere else.

Ryka Varad

Ryka Varad

Best Shitposter NA

• 723 posts

I personally shy away from "full auto" pulse rifles. I find they get too spray-y when you do that. Now... Find one with a Hand Loaded perk and I'll use that for dayyz

Viliwyr

Viliwyr

Apprentice

• 30 posts

I'm 99.9% sure it just means the same thing as the "Full Auto" option on the Stranger's Rifle (gun you get after the last mission). You just don't have to keep pulling the trigger, but it's not going to act like an AR. 

Correct, it still fires in pulses, but you don't have to keep pressing the trigger. I'm currently using the Strangers Rifle for strike missions and some auto rifle I found for the crucible.

pompeyfluff

pompeyfluff

Suros Regime Expert

• 810 posts

full auto really effects the recoil on this weapon. Reckon it would be better off full auto mode

JackUnion

JackUnion

Assassin

• 367 posts

Got it on my guy, I didn't like it at first, but Its my main pve weapon (switched with a sniper rifle) and I love it. I'd never use it in PvP though
  • Noles likes this

pompeyfluff

pompeyfluff

Suros Regime Expert

• 810 posts

Full auto on it is basically hold down and it will fire the 3 bullet burst automatically. This is standard on this weapon and cannot be turned on/off.

Recoil is quite bad, and as the gun has a small magazine (15 shots) you can really get through the magazine very very quickly.

Bungie have confirmed they will be buffing this weapon though so it's worth keeping hold of as it might become a lot better