Photo

Two Clip Compilations (clips I didn't use in my montage)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

kjhovey

kjhovey

I Sell Propane and Propane Accessories

• 457 posts

Hey guys, I had quite a few clips saves that I didn't get to use in a montage either because they weren't good enough or didn't really fit in the flow. I didn't want to throw them out because I spent hours clipping these out, so I made a couple videos just streaming them along.

• Mr Lex likes this

yaters

yaters

Square Wheel

• 186 posts

Listen KJHovey, I'm going to recommend you get some help before venturing into the Crucible.  There were multiple occasions where I saw you take at least 9 shots to kill 8 guys.  Plus, you died once that I saw in the first video.

I'll be putting together some videos that show LOTS of ways to die so you can get the hang of it.  I'll let you know when those are ready.

I'm kinda embarrassed for you...  :)

Seriously though, looking forward to watching your videos once you have more than a few weeks with the game. 

• GodOfSlowness, Riewoldt, Mrdowork77 and 5 others like this

pompeyfluff

pompeyfluff

Suros Regime Expert

• 810 posts

Nice sniping. Interesting to see how you were playing a few of the different classes as well

mavado454

mavado454

Forum Badass

• 1320 posts

You are the man Hovey!!  Can't wait to watch your Twitch stream!

Mr Lex

Mr Lex

Forum Sergeant

• 85 posts

Love your stuff man, I used the shotgun exclusively as my secondary during beta, but watching your gameplay just makes sniping look so fun. I'm definitely giving sniper rifles a try on Tuesday.

Edited by Mr Lex, 04 September 2014 - 12:30 AM.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Listen KJHovey, I'm going to recommend you get some help before venturing into the Crucible.  There were multiple occasions where I saw you take at least 9 shots to kill 8 guys.  Plus, you died once that I saw in the first video.

I'll be putting together some videos that show LOTS of ways to die so you can get the hang of it.  I'll let you know when those are ready.

I'm kinda embarrassed for you...   :)

Seriously though, looking forward to watching your videos once you have more than a few weeks with the game. 

Calm down Walter :P

Death tage sounds like a good plan to me... gotta get those splatter deaths in.

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to seeing all the stuff people get around here ^^.

Nice sniping. Interesting to see how you were playing a few of the different classes as well

Thanks pompey... yeah, I don't play Titan much... that was probably the only good clip I had with him and I choked on the second snipe.

You are the man Hovey!!  Can't wait to watch your Twitch stream!

Thanks mav! I'm very excited to stream... no matter how small the viewers will be :P.

Love your stuff man, I used the shotgun exclusively as my secondary during beta, but watching your gameplay just makes sniping look so fun. I'm definitely giving sniper rifles on Tuesday.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. That's awesome I could influence you to try sniping :D. I'm excited to find some of those rare snipers... Final Boss looked badass.

Mrdowork77

Mrdowork77

Forum Lieutenant

• 189 posts

Mannn!! I had to stop watching, halfway through the first vid lmao. Some of those kills were hilarious bro. Like killing the hunter that activated golden gun, and the two guys posted on objective B on the moon. The Warlock just watched the hunter get straight SMOKED!! And then got his own boots smoked. That was it for me bro, not to mention they were both crouching looking stoopid. I love ur vids man.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Mannn!! I had to stop watching, halfway through the first vid lmao. Some of those kills were hilarious bro. Like killing the hunter that activated golden gun, and the two guys posted on objective B on the moon. The Warlock just watched the hunter get straight SMOKED!! And then got his own boots smoked. That was it for me bro, not to mention they were both crouching looking stoopid. I love ur vids man.

Haha, thanks man, appreciate it. Did you have to stop watching because they were so bad or...? Sorry, I was a bit confused :P

Mrdowork77

Mrdowork77

Forum Lieutenant

• 189 posts

Haha, thanks man, appreciate it. Did you have to stop watching because they were so bad or...? Sorry, I was a bit confused :P

No, no, no. Not bad at all. They were great kills. Ur definitely doing ur thing bro. I just couldn't stop laughing cause u had those guys looking like the three stooges.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

No, no, no. Not bad at all. They were great kills. Ur definitely doing ur thing bro. I just couldn't stop laughing cause u had those guys looking like the three stooges.

Haha, I didn't mean me being bad, I meant the opponents being bad. I understand if some people don't like watching stuff like this because a lot of the clips aren't against great competition. But thanks man, appreciate the compliment ^^.

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Super easy and not annoying request.. like at all. You should totally post in the tower whenever you start streaming.. Unless of course you got a schedule you are willing to divulge..  :whistling:

Riewoldt

Riewoldt

Forum Major

• 752 posts

Thanks for sharing these videos Hovey! 

I always enjoy watching you go to town on people in the Crucible.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Super easy and not annoying request.. like at all. You should totally post in the tower whenever you start streaming.. Unless of course you got a schedule you are willing to divulge..  :whistling:

Great idea GoS :). I could definitely do that... I might make a schedule of sorts eventually. For the first couple weeks, I'll probably be playing every chance I get lol.

Thanks for sharing these videos Hovey! 

I always enjoy watching you go to town on people in the Crucible.

No problem! Thanks for watching ^^. Haha, I'm glad you enjoy it :P.