Photo

9/9/14 the day I got back into Gaming

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

DixieClassic

DixieClassic

Forum Sergeant

• 91 posts

Welcome Jack! Destiny was also my call to come back into gaming once again. I have been obsessed the last week or so checking every destiny-based website for any new articles to hold my attention until the game actually launches.

I have the $100 playstation headset and I absolutely love it. The surround sound is amazing, and it doesn't bother my wife at all when she's sleeping right beside me as I play. I've only played single player games with it so far so I can't personally vouch for how the voice chat is, but from what I've read in reviews it's pretty outstanding as well!

The Steel Arc

The Steel Arc

Forum Sergeant

• 63 posts

Hey there Jack! Heh, now you see the power of Bungie. You're proof that Destiny will be amazing because it brought you back into the gaming sphere. That is incredible, no?

• JackUnion likes this

JackUnion

JackUnion

Assassin

• 367 posts

Hey there Jack! Heh, now you see the power of Bungie. You're proof that Destiny will be amazing because it brought you back into the gaming sphere. That is incredible, no?

. Agreed it's just like what Blizzard would do to us WOW gamers who would leave..." Your toon is waiting..." So Bungie and Activision getting together is like the two biggest drug dealers getting together and throwing a party called "Destiny"
  • The Steel Arc likes this

Orogrim

Orogrim

Recruit

• 10 posts

Welcome Guardian !