Photo

Hail Guardians

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

yaters

yaters

Square Wheel

• 186 posts

Good introduction!  I didn't have much success with PvP in the beta so I'm going to concentrate on other modes first.  If they someday get custom games in Destiny I'll be coming for some advice from you on how not to die every 3.2 seconds.

Hemme02

Hemme02

Forum Commander

• 1101 posts

Welcome to the forums.

pompeyfluff

pompeyfluff

Suros Regime Expert

• 810 posts

welcome to the forums, enjoy

fatman9994

fatman9994

Forum Sergeant

• 120 posts

The final stretch. aprox 16 days away and iv got my hype at a near critiacal level.

let me tell you abit of what im about.

I like to get competative. and by that i mean. counterstrike. WoW. Dota. i love beating my apponents 1 on 1 and take pride in what i do.

but ill never let you know it. i keep humble when i trump the score boards and i dont like people that rub it in other peoples faces.

i like meeting similar people. more so on the humble side than skilled side. ill group up with a humble noob more likely than an errogent pro.

and holy crap i wish there was a spellcheck.

all that aside. Im going to be playing on the Xbone and focusing on pvp manly.

dont be afraid to drop me a message if you want to party up. as of now i have no current comitment to any guild or association other than my irl friends. but if you think id fit in your group id be happy to try.

im not great at talking about myself. but iv got the skills to pay the bills baby, and id be glad to show you ;)

without further adoo. let me introduce myself;

Repping Northern Ontario standing 6'7'' weighing in at 230 pounds. the beast from the east. Norgoma :)

REMEMBER --- You cant spell slaughter without laughter

Welcome! We should play sometime! What console? I'll be looking for tons of people to play with when the game is out so hopefully this community hangs out a lot after release!

Riewoldt

Riewoldt

Forum Major

• 752 posts

Welcome bro! Good luck with your future adventures in Destiny. 

DrunkIrishKid

DrunkIrishKid

Member of Bad Karma

• 210 posts

"and holy crap i wish there was a spellcheck."

My favorite part of your entire post.  Welcome to the forums.  Sadly, another Xbox One player that seems like an awesome gamer.  Either way, I will see you on here even if its not in Destiny

DeviateSole

DeviateSole

Recruit

• 24 posts

Welcome.