• 1871 posts

Destiny_box_art.png

Destiny is coming

Join the official clan of Kicking Ass

Guardian Angels

Led by your 2nd favorite admin:

0ae0b80a-6b88-4c1c-9b40-3a4953240e1b.jpg

Tacos Anonymous,

We are dedicated to making the best Destiny clan starting on release day. All are welcome (regardless of system, species, class, etc) and we will be making groups for all aspects of Destiny's cooperative and competitive gameplay.

If you would like to join us in playing what is sure to be the greatest game of all time,

please leave a comment below and simply join our group here.

• Hunter_4life likes this

BlackShuck

BlackShuck

New Blood

• 8 posts

groovy, joined

• Mykle likes this

TLR_Cruentus_Insania

TLR_Cruentus_Insania

Forum Sergeant

• 119 posts

Sure my ps4 account is TlR_Cruentus I dont think your link works though it takes me to a completely white page

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4251 posts

Just a heads up: Mykle has been busy IRL so that's why he hasn't been able to interact with you guys as much lately. 

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts

Sure my ps4 account is TlR_Cruentus I dont think your link works though it takes me to a completely white page

it must be due to the resetting of the bungie.net stuff.  We have to add the clan function back to the group on launch.

Unrelated:

On day one, I'm hoping we can have leveling groups.  PVP groups should be a priority as well.  Once we get in far enough we can make Raid schedules.

Remember everyone, you need to rejoin the clan once you have a character on launch day.

PS users: http://www.bungie.ne...aystation/40076

XB users: http://www.bungie.ne...Clan/Xbox/40076

I hope to see all 69 of you September 9!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Any: